My terrible inability to complete projects...

Sleepysod

Following one of Golgfag's last posts I was inspired to show you the extent of my 'to do' box. This is the totality of my "live" WIP at the moment. Various states - some "almost there", some barely started. There is a similar number sitting in boxes but theye aren't 'live' (also ignoring the 150 or so various unfinished miniatures that form my proto-Bretonnian/Border princes army...).

Anyone beat this for live WIP?

Outsider

Looking around my work station, I've got plenty of forlorn half painted stuff that's been sitting around untouched for far too long. I need to crack on with it.

Sleepysod

I’ve just thrown 20 or so back in the dettol as I’m really not happy with them... I seem to be going backwards

Outsider

Sleepysod":1v372qlh said:
I’ve just thrown 20 or so back in the dettol as I’m really not happy with them... I seem to be going backwards
Reminds me of my halflings; I've stripped them down about five times now.

symphonicpoet

My painting cue is a messy thing. There's probably fifty miniatures or more on my painting desk just at present, but not all of them are really in the cue, and not everything in the cue is on the desk. I'd guess the actual cue is probably about twenty or thirty deep right now. Some stripped down to bare metal, some base coated, some in various stages of partial completion. But there's also several backburner projects gathering dust at the edges of the painting table in similar conditions, and a couple of repair jobs waiting for attention. Honestly, I'd guess that's probably about typical of most of us. ;)

Back