Chaos Renegades ''The Raiders'' Blog (Pic Heavy)

Chico

Well boys and girls, since i seem to be working on my Chaos Renegades of late I've decided to post all the current pics them all in one place for the sake of easiness.

(Quite alot of these are old pictures but i will be adding new pictures all the time)

HQ:

Lord.jpg

image317i.jpg

image318kb.jpg

image319h.jpg

image320y.jpg

image323q.jpg

image324n.jpg

Elites:

DreadFront.jpg

DreadRear.jpg

Icon.jpg

term3.jpg

term2.jpg

Heavy:

pred3.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred.jpg

land3.jpg

land4.jpg

land2.jpg

Troops:

champmiss.jpg

miss1.jpg

rene3.jpg

rene.jpg

rene2.jpg

ChamFlamer.jpg

IconRenegade.jpg

2Renegades.jpg

Cheers for looking
- Chico

Woahh!! Super cool models and paintjob!
I remember that old dreadnought model , a friend of mine have time maaaany time ago.
I need to get some of those nugle guys.

Thantsants

The Predator and Land Raider do it for me - my Imperial Guard Lucky Sevens Predator bit the dust after many years and I sold the carcass of the Land Raider on ebay... :roll:

Cracking colour scheme too!

Chico

Thanks i love the old Dread myself and have a 2nd one waiting to be painted, asfor the Landraider i would love a 2nd but they sell for far too much. Also pictures up next will be my 17 Chaos Term's aka my ''Bloodwing'' including a Renegade/Radical Inquisitor.

Cheers
Chico

Chico

Today i bring forth some fluff for my Warband(s), its only a quick 20 mins work but i enjoyed doing it so i'll post it :)

The Raiders Personnel:

Harknor ‘’The Lava Fiend’’ – Daemon Prince of Khorne
Harknor was once the Grand Master of The Flamespikes Chapter, a 28th Founding Chapter. The Flamespikes geneseed is claimed to be Salamander in origin.
When Harknor embraced Khorne there was a Schism within the ranks of The Flamespikes, with fully half of the Chapter shrugging off their worship of the False Emperor, and the rest burning in the fires of vengeance.
With the shackles of their past loyalty’s removed Harknor led The Flamespikes into the Maelstrom where over the years they became The Raiders, a collection of Warbands led by a number of Chaos Lords and many Chapters and Legions. Only the Red Corsairs and maybe the Word Bearers can boast a greater force within the Maelstrom.

Fire and Brimstone – Khornate Captains of the Bloodwing
Both Fire and Brimstone started out on the road of the Lost and Dammed when they were the 1st and 3rd Company Captains in The Flamespikes Chapter. When Harknor saw the light of Khorne it was both Fire and Brimstone which first took up arms alongside him, leading the Bloodwing in the purges which were then the Terminator equipped 1st Company.

The Bloodwing
The Bloodwing were once the 1st Company of the Flamespikes, now they are Frothing Berserker Terminators lost in the bloody worship of the Blood God Khorne.
The Bloodwing act as both bodyguards and enforcers/executioners too Harknor thus ensuring that the non-Khornate elements of The Raiders act as he has ordered.

The Butcher Surgeon – Former Apothecary of the World Eaters Legion
The Butcher Surgeon was once a Apothecary in the World Eaters Legion. Harknor values him greatly for his skills of turning Marines into crazed Berzerkers using both Psycho-surgery and bastardised Lobotomisation.

World Eaters of Khorne
Those of The Raiders who wish to fully dedicate themselves to Khorne usually join The Butcher Surgeons Warband of World Eaters to undergo the complex Psycho-surgery he employs. Once the procedure is complete, they are one with their God, feeling nothing but the desire to kill, maim and burn.
The Berzerkers of Khorne relish their role as the blood God’s sacred destroyers and are fanatical in the extreme. They delight in pain and death and have been known to attack even their comrades in a blind rage.

Slagabrix – Sorcerer of Slaanesh
Little is known of Slagabrix and of what pact a servant of Slaanesh has made with his eternal enemy Khorne. But what is known is that Harknor doesn’t trust him but must find useful enough to keep around… for now at least.
Over the years Slagabrix has converted a handful of Raiders to the worship of his God, most of these seem to be from the original Flamespikes Chapter.

Thousand Sons
There are rumours that a unit of Thousand Sons have been sighted either with the Raiders or just after they appear. Who can say why, but for the foes of The Raiders it cannot be a good thing.

Back