Chaos growing collection

Wow people! Thanks so much for the kind comments , its nice to share this minis with all this oldhammer fans!

Here comes the new guy , one of the "one legged brothers" :mrgreen: I've choose a different colour scheme on the armour for him , just to add some colour and
also get a break of greens and browns , hope you like it! The other brother will come soon...
I'll also load pics of the whole group tomorrow with better light.

vwq3vl.jpg
2mxfrpz.jpg
2uz7311.jpg

Asslessman

Excatly the kind of paintjob that makes me want to throw mine in acetone to paint them AGAIN (this has to be the 4th time for the cyclop...) evrey part has its own texture and feeling and it's all liked in a very readable way.
Brilliant

Ok better pics of the whole rank!
The red armour guy will probably go to sencond line to make room for the standard bearer, so the red will not look that RED on the whole unit :)
More to come

34et0dz.jpg

2wdswvn.jpg
300xk44.jpg

tancrede

Simply amazing, some of the best Nurgle minis I've seen !
The whole unit is really cool, and the colors are very well chosen : each one is different, but they fit really well together.

Here you can see the guys to come to join the ranks of the nurgle warriors regiment.
A lot of work left , specially on the standard , the freehans is keeping me away from finish that model :(

f1z30o.jpg

Also , I need some models to complete the regiment , after searching and searching for ages on Ebay and other site with no result or overloaded prices , I think
I can ask here , maybe some of you want to sell or trade or donate for the cause LOL :lol:
Here are the ones I need.

jgnwna.jpg

tancrede":28mylnrl said:
Simply amazing, some of the best Nurgle minis I've seen !
The whole unit is really cool, and the colors are very well chosen : each one is different, but they fit really well together.

That was the idea! As each mini its very unique on its own , I want a special paintjob for each of them , but keeping the "nurgle" consistency of the unit.
Keeping the colours on the "nature" palette , you know , browns , greens , with some purple and black shadows , help to achieve that effect :)

Blue in VT

These are loverly....just the right kind of feel to them for Nurgle chaps...well done...the Cyclops is the best Champion going IMO.

Cheers,

Blue

lenihan

Obscure Creator":1l5lf7bt said:
Wow people! Thanks so much for the kind comments , its nice to share this minis with all this oldhammer fans!

Here comes the new guy , one of the "one legged brothers" :mrgreen: I've choose a different colour scheme on the armour for him , just to add some colour and
also get a break of greens and browns , hope you like it! The other brother will come soon...
I'll also load pics of the whole group tomorrow with better light.

Amazing! Very characterful. Looks the Gods of chaos included a bit of fimir in this one...

Plaiecivile

It looks like we both follow a similar path.
The only deference is it looks like your painting skills are quite a bit more advanced than mine!
I will have to raise the bar when I get to the Nurgle stuff :mrgreen:

Anyway, count me as a follower of this thread and keep up the incredible work!

Ok , here's the new guy! The second "one legged" brother!
A bit more work to do on the base adding some small details , but is 99'95% ready :)

v5elif.jpg
118m5iq.jpg

Both together...crappy pics sorry :(

28m0c5x.jpg

axiom

Obscure Creator":3j3wtbvv said:
crappy pics sorry :(

Given how fantastic they look in the crappy pics, I suspect I'm going to be blown away by the decent pics when they arrive! Simply stunning :)

Well...this guy's not chaos ...but he could...and HE'S COOL!!
I just find it buried on a very old box on the bottom of a closet , and I just WANTED to paint him!

Also it's done on just a few hours , I want a cool paintjob , but nothing too long or tedious.

286tijc.jpg
350rwg7.jpg

Asslessman

Splendid ! LIke many, I would have painted the shield with a red ogryn face but you did not and you were right not to do so. This bronze shield realy anhances the dark and mischievious look of him.
I really like those kind of models who don't appear to be mind-blowing naked but who turn out to be marvellous once painted because it was fun !

Greta job here !

Back