More Sartosan Pirates

Padre

These are needed for the Tilean Campaign as the Sartosans are itching for some action. Once again, many of the humans are Frostgrave Ghost Archipeligo mixed up with GW Free Company and Pistolier bits, as well as some of Frostrgaves new Wizards box which is ACE ...

Artillerymen (using old plastic empire crewman arms and tools):
MoaAv6m.jpg

Talking about stuff (I need lots like this for the inter-battle stories):
8vFATca.jpg

I'm proud of how the map came out here.

With blunderbuss-type guns:
cZew6St.jpg

This will make my exisiting blunderbuss unit a respectable size.

Pirate Dwarf and two wizards. I am not happy with the paint-jobs on the wizards, now I see them in pics. I need to sort out their faces and fancify up their clothes.
WYtFztf.jpg

Pirate Gobbos:
WyqZL9M.jpg

Got these on a kickstarter years ago (took years to come) but I have seen them for sale somewhere.

Pirate Big 'Uns:
xmm4BSR.jpg

No idea who makes these - they were loose in the wargames shop in Sheffield.

And how 5 big uns will become the equivalent of 20 gobbo and/or human pirates as unit fillers:
OR42ILW.jpg

I love the idea that the pirate crews have a brutish orc to do the extra heavy work when required. And so I added the base extensions to bulk out existing mobs of pirates!

symphonicpoet

Now that's some spectacular crewage right there. Love the orcs. Love the map. (Very nice!) The fact that it looks convincingly like parts of the legendary Warhammery Old World between the Not North Sea and Not Med is absolutely stellar. (Or maybe Not Erebor without the Not Hobbits.) Anyway . . . holy cow is that divine!

Back