Chaos warband

After the october-challenge, i open a topic about my chaos warband. This warband had several years but in the begining of this year i find the motivation for to paint this army.
This is the first picture :

And the second, TROLL :
and chaos warhounds:

Rest, 16 tzeentch warrior,12 khorne warrior, 6 nurgle warrior, 6 slaanesh warrior, 50 chaos warrior, 8 chaos riders, 32 chaos marauders.

The models you've painted are almost exactly the same ones I've been trying to get hold of for the last few months. And you've painted them so well!

Are the Hounds from a few different editions of the models?

After monster and chaos dogs i show you the first unit of followers of tzeentch. This unit is compose with the totality of the chaos champion of tzeentch sculpted by Jes GOODWIN.

i paint minis in pastel colors.

GREAT GREAT GREAAATT!!!!!
I love this whole tzeentch minis unit, I didn't know there was enough of them to create a whole unit.
I'm doing the same but with nurgle champs , so now you can understand my excitement :) ....you can take a look at mines though ;)

Hop, final picture. Don't worry, i'm not so speed, i paint this unit since several week. i show you a picture :

The 12 warriors of tzeentch of jes GOODWIN.

I don't have Aekold banner.
For this mini, basecoat in white+wash of ink yellow or turquoise ink or pink. After this stage, i pass a small highlight in beached bone+very fine final highlight in white.
I add few ink wihout water,directly in the hollows of the mini. I finish with gems and others parts of the mini.
I try to do a great identity to all units of this chaos warband.

I have a few chaos champions of nurgle, so i show you one by one cause i don't have the posibility to form a big unit. The fist of this very small unit :
i paint it in brown for his dress. skin have received putrid green and several wash of blue, green, black.

Back