Chico

My full Cult so far:

ysts.jpg

xj51.jpg

qhwc.jpg

aoqb.jpg

b75v.jpg

Subedai

Nice! The threat is a lot bigger than I anticipated, I think I might have to mobilise the 7th Necromundian against the Cult after all.

Chico

Update time, thanks to some trades and a pleasant donation I've now completed my first of 5 man units of Hybrid Rough Rider Bikers:

oyzg.jpg

j8ce.jpg

xa9s.jpg

Also my first Lascannon Hybrid Team:

rtgq.jpg

eqv4.jpg

Nice rough riders! I won't lie, though. I'd like to see more extra-arm conversions on the bikes. It just seems there is a lot of carnage to be done if you can steer with one hand and still have two left for weapons holding.

Chico

The Inner Geek":2k1mj9j5 said:
Nice rough riders! I won't lie, though. I'd like to see more extra-arm conversions on the bikes. It just seems there is a lot of carnage to be done if you can steer with one hand and still have two left for weapons holding.

I kept my riders 3rd/4th gen, so only 2 out of the 5 have 3 arms :) Maybe on the next batch I can have some more 3-armed riders.

Just John

Chico I've been meaning to ask about the large bases for ages. Are they just heavy weapon teams? How do they work in RT or are they for gaming in the more modern 40k's?

Chico

Just John":2uhznpcv said:
Chico I've been meaning to ask about the large bases for ages. Are they just heavy weapon teams? How do they work in RT or are they for gaming in the more modern 40k's?

They are just Weapon Teams, and yeah only used for 2nd Ed to 6th (2nd ed saw weapon teams for the first time just separate) My Cult is build to play 6th Ed using the Imperial Guard Codex for the most part.

Incredible cult. Really inspirational. I had been working on a cult for 28mm Inquisitor/ Necromunda using the Delaque minis as I don't have any official hybrids. The colours are great. Really cohesive but dark and sinister.

Chico

Hadriel Caine":2s3pc6vj said:
Incredible cult. Really inspirational. I had been working on a cult for 28mm Inquisitor/ Necromunda using the Delaque minis as I don't have any official hybrids. The colours are great. Really cohesive but dark and sinister.

Thanks very much, I have to say its my labour of love (Both painting and finding the figures). I plan to double it in size for large GLOGG run Genestealer Invasion at the next Oldhammer Day that your welcome to join in with :)

Back