Chico

My Cults new toy:

''The Limo'' Malcador Defender
123.jpg

121.jpg

1234.jpg

12351.jpg

Chico

Not Oldhammer as such, but yesterday i took my Genestealer Cult to Warhammer World for an Invasion tournament. Won Best Army with a max score of 20 for painting/basing/warlord/fluff. Also came top for my store. Note my Oldhammer T-shirt.

603367_10151800784785149_1369342253_n.jpg

994235_10151800784790149_382107613_n.jpg

Chico

Plenty of people asked me about Oldhammer, 1 person (Outside my lot of friends/misfits/store) even reads Og's Blog :) We are talking over muhahaha

Chico

To have a break painting Undead i've painted up a Genestealer Patriarch and pet Squig, these came all the way from Yanky land from Mr Blue so they didn't wait too long in my lead pile.

559197_10151842201565149_726809263_n.jpg

996565_10151842201570149_1449686054_n.jpg

axiom

Look pretty good from what I can tell - the snow bases always make things stand out and the purple is striking. You really need to take better photos though Chico ;)

Chico

axiom":n5nb48eb said:
Look pretty good from what I can tell - the snow bases always make things stand out and the purple is striking. You really need to take better photos though Chico ;)

Aye mate, want to send me a Camera? I can offer Licks, hugs and innuendos :)

axiom

Chico":qzy0rfou said:
axiom":qzy0rfou said:

Aye mate, want to send me a Camera? I can offer Licks, hugs and innuendos :)

Wow, there's an unexpected offer! :shock:

Nice looking cult!

I have a few hybrids I've collected over the years with the intention of painting up for some 1st ed Space Hulk action. (I'm a wannabe Oldhulker). I just find painting all the genestealers necessary to play Space Hulk sort of like masturbating with a cheese grater.

Chico

The Inner Geek":1t3nbetx said:
Nice looking cult!

I have a few hybrids I've collected over the years with the intention of painting up for some 1st ed Space Hulk action. (I'm a wannabe Oldhulker). I just find painting all the genestealers necessary to play Space Hulk sort of like masturbating with a cheese grater.

Aye I agree, I've only managed to paint 8 plastic Genestealers so far as they ain't that great to paint. Still the metal ones are good fun to do :)

Chico

They seem perfect for use as supporting PDF, Brood Brothers which has infiltrated the ranks including the commissariat.

Back