Greenskin Wars Ogre

Tanath

Hi guys :)

Long time no post, but finally I have something exciting to show all of you that may have not seen in on my FB painting page @Section9Studios.Japan or on my Twitter account or in the Oldhammer community group on FB.

It's the Hobgoblin Ogre sculpted by the very talented green scaly hands of Kevin Adams and brought to you by Knightmare Games in Spain.

The Kickstarter will launch sometime this year and I was given a sneak peek of what's to come on Kev's workbench today and I for one am very excited!

So, please enjoy this for the meantime as I continue to work on another pesky hobgob boss on armoured wolf. Pics coming soon...

Attachments

• KA-HG-Ogre1.jpg
    KA-HG-Ogre1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,736
  • KA-HG-Ogre2.jpg
    KA-HG-Ogre2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,736

Golgfag1

Nice paintwork, particularly on the bare flesh tones, but that's my problem with the miniature - a bit too much skin showing and a bit too clean on the painting - I'd expect ogres to be a bit rougher, dirty and unshaven. Also, you've caught the angry eyes quite nicely too, most folks are happy just to give em a black dot, but you've done them wide eyed and mean.

Paul/Golgfag1

Tex

Great flesh tone!
I don't like this particular miniature, as well, but I'm a great fan and supporter of what knightmare games and kev adams are doing.
Hope to see more from you.

Back