Random oldhammery sculpts: Blood Bowl Dwarfs page 15

twisted moon

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- dragon painted p8

Fimm McCool":1ucmn8ky said:
As it so happens they are on their way to the caster. If you're on Facebook check out the see thirty amazons group to order.

thanks, that's good news. i'm not on social media, so hope there will be another way to grab some.

Fimm McCool

The amazons are being mastered today. PM me if you'd like details for ordering some.

Fimm McCool

Been a while, and lots of commission sculpts I'm not allowed to post up just yet! Here's some stuff for me though, so I can show that.

39610949_10156378007992279_7457681668317380608_o.jpg

I'm doing a 4 gamers challenge for BOYL next year and I need a lot of skaven slaves. Paying ebay prices for Jes Goodwin sculpts is going to break me, so here are three 'dollies' (unfinished sculpts cast up to provide the basis for more detailed, finished sculpts) ready to go for casting. They look weird in the heads as they have no muzzles or brows, I want to add different expressions to the finished sculpts, and they are entirely naked and unequipped, but once they come back from casting I will be adding all those bits to them.

Snickit

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- skaven wip p9

They look really nice matey.

I may possibly have some Slaves you can appropriate.

If you really want to come up with a winner then a rat man "long field rifle" may be a good shout, that and fur covered Giant Rat Men, and giant rats........................

twisted moon

you might be becoming my favourite sculptor! to add to snicket's wish-list, pistols would be good. i'm also in the market for some chaos ratmen armed with blunderbusses, but that might be a niche of one.

Fimm McCool

I will bear these thoughts in mind. ;)
Have to see how/where I can fit them into my celtic fantasy setting.

Snickit

My thinking is that 1 Jezzail these days goes for over £10 (I picked mine up many moons ago) so you're looking at £40+ for the unit of "must haves" to play Skaven.

Fimm McCool

40250326_10156398855732279_3431913610941562880_o.jpg

I'm sure Springinsfield won't mind me posting this here. WIP tribute to a classic album cover.

Fimm McCool

Gnome dollies have joined the skaven dollies to go off to the land of casting.

Fimm McCool

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- Ratmen with guns p10

Yep, from the very excellent Macrocosm Miniatures and sculpted by the wonderful Phillip Hynes. Both Oldhammerers of no mean repute and pillars of the wargames convention scene. :)

JonAtron

Bloody marvellous and not a finger print on that green stuff to be seen!

portman

Wow!

Superb work - those will look awesome once you've painted them up!

Back