Random oldhammery sculpts: Blood Bowl Dwarfs page 15

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- dragon p2

Golgfag1":1emtzlad said:
Geoff,

There are few times - I'm really jealous of others talents, this would be one of those times 8-) 8-) 8-)

Paul/Golgfag1

I second that. All I do with green stuff is filling gaps...

Fimm McCool

Ta all. She's about as done as possible in one piece now. Time to get legs, head and tail off and work on the inaccessible bits.

Fimm McCool

28423656_10155951851712279_8935248918215935360_o.jpg

28337259_10155951851852279_3810124205372280270_o.jpg

28514417_10155951851902279_8345684058739920447_o.jpg

28423313_10155951851962279_7631118862091535732_o.jpg

The Aedwyrm is pretty much ready for master casting.

Sleepysod

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- Bibby tribute dragon done p3

That’s fantastic. Are you planning to add wings or will it stay as a wingless beastie?

Fimm McCool

It's primarily wingless. Once the metal master is done I may sculpt wings which can be acquired as an 'add-on' (in resin) for the subsequent Kickstarter.

Golgfag1

Nice job Fimm,

Just tell us when and I'm sure the response will be positive.

Paul/Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

Something a bit bigger, and on a different subject matter, but hopefully still within the Oldhammer bracket... maybe.
Cohen the Barbarian sculpt for the Discworld Emporium.

Fimm McCool

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- Cohen the Barbarian p3

An Imperial Soviet Cold War Guard Tank Commander for M.A.M. castings.

Fimm McCool

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- Tanks Guardsman, p4

Something else started... this is a development of my original dragon armature from before Christmas. Any guesses what it will end up being?

Attachments

• dragon diddy.jpg
    dragon diddy.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,296

Fimm McCool

Re: Random oldhammery sculpts- draco minimus p4

Colder. :)
Actually Gallivantes got it, but there's a small subtlety to it which will hopefully become evident once the torso is begun.

Gallivantes

Fimm McCool":1inrbn11 said:
Actually Gallivantes got it, but there's a small subtlety to it which will hopefully become evident once the torso is begun.

Hooray :)

I'll be watching this. I take it the scale will be similar to Bibby's?

For me the Bibby one is on my top ten list, always lamented there was just the one. I was always massively on the fence with the 90's release, hence that didn't really add much for me. I liked the torsos well enough — scale, anatomy, faces, armour, weapons, it worked. But the reptilian lower bodies let the whole kit down in a big way I think. A little feeble and scrawny in scale for the torsos, with unconvincing anatomical detail compared to the Bibby sculpt and very hokey flailing poses. That's how I saw them anyways.

Some additional variety to torso/head/weapon parts would lend the kit some good mileage I think, fingers crossed you're considering that. The 90's range did a better job there at least, fair dues.

Nice work sir :)

Fimm McCool

Gallivantes":347nro27 said:
Fimm McCool":347nro27 said:

Hooray :)

I'll be watching this. I take it the scale will be similar to Bibby's?

Some additional variety to torso/head/weapon parts would lend the kit some good mileage I think, fingers crossed you're considering that. The 90's range did a better job there at least, fair dues.

Nice work sir :)

I think you'll be pleased by what we have in mind. :)

Back