Krakonhammer (My sculpting blog)

Whitehorn

I've been consumed by social media far too much and have neglected forums for too long, so I am making an active effort to get back to the classic platform.

I spend most of my time sculpting - being a sculptor. So here's me doing some sculpting. Sometimes I paint too, but not often enough!

Here's the latest two WIPs I've been working on - an Imp and Fomorian Raider.

imp-with-raider.jpg

Zhu Bajie

Fimm McCool":2qfjgzo9 said:
Zhu Bajie":2qfjgzo9 said:
The imp / gargoyle has a lot of old school charm.

He reminds me of The Trap Door... which is a good thing. :)

come 'eer yoo 'orrible wotsit thingy, and gert back down that trapdoor! Now there's an IP that needs a boardgame and miniatures range.

Whitehorn":2qfjgzo9 said:
He's loosely based on the demon from the Night Horrors range, of combat cards fame!

Ah, nice. I was thinking of the RR12 Flying Gargoyles of Barda, with a bit of the pot-bellied chaps from Thane Tostig mixed in. Looking forward to seeing him develop.

Whitehorn

So I've sculpted a few things since my last update!

The gnomes are produced - here they are painted:

gnomes-backs.jpg

I did a second set:

gnome_spears_1200.jpg

...and then a load of mushroom folk!

mykelings2-names-4.jpg

Back to floating monsters and then trolls.

Whitehorn

I've done a couple more Fomorians and have updated one of them since the mould died.

fomorians.jpg

Also working on trolls:

trolls3.jpg

and some dungeon critters:

tribs3.jpg

Looking at doing a bit of a troll/fomor/critter Kickstarter at end of August to fund their production.

Fimm McCool

Yay for more Fimir-y things! And a Fachan lurking in there too.... nice to see some love for the one-eyed, one-footed, one-armed, no-bodied weirdo! I particularly like the dynamism of the chap with the spear.

Back