in the cupboard since 20 years

Hi , just taking a short break from painting frogs and decided yesterday to paint the old Harlequin box set which was in a cupboard at my mum's for over 20 years...thanks to Ketil Trout for recommending the Wash colours - though i have the bad feeling i have to go back and wash all the frogs painted the last 2 years - - anyway really enjoying painting these - but no way will i start trying the diamond patterns - no way near that level

Attachments

• IMG_3024.JPG
    IMG_3024.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,868
  • IMG_3023.JPG
    IMG_3023.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,868

Golgfag1

Pygmy Witch Doctor":3qz4b6y9 said:
Hi , just taking a short break from painting frogs and decided yesterday to paint the old Harlequin box set which was in a cupboard at my mum's for over 20 years...thanks to Ketil Trout for recommending the Wash colours - though i have the bad feeling i have to go back and wash all the frogs painted the last 2 years - - anyway really enjoying painting these - but no way will i start trying the diamond patterns - no way near that level

Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul/ Golgfag1

Mophus

Pygmy Witch Doctor":2bi66zwa said:

Which Washes brand was recommended to you?

Diamonds and Rust,,, Hi Mophus i went for the Army Painter washes - thanks Plaicivile and Paul for the encouragement - i have a Blister pack Harlequin painted and ready now to test diamond patterns on , the problem is now i realise how much Washes help i started yesterday to go back and rework figures painted over the last 2 years - starting with some Dark Elves but soon will start process of re working Slann army - here is the first dark elf and a slann now with wash on skin (i tend to speed paint units - and am aware my painting standard is way below the other work on this website - but still really enjoying working on the various armies)

Attachments

• IMG_3034.JPG
    IMG_3034.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 1,751
Back