Chaos marines and renegades - some conversions WIP

Thanks folks.

Mr Papafakis, good question. I will most likely be coming to BOYL. I had not thought about bringing these, but it is a good idea. It will be a good incentive to get some of them pazinted up.

Sergeant Hopper, work in progress. I need to add a backpack and do some tidying up.

The Marinotaur:

Attachments

• Hopper.png
    Hopper.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 787
  • marinotaur.png
    marinotaur.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 785
Snail marine:

Virus-head marine:

Attachments

• snail marine 1.png
    snail marine 1.png
    211 KB · Views: 786
  • snail marine 2.png
    snail marine 2.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 786
  • virus marine.png
    virus marine.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 786

Tubehead

Weismonsters, this is all really great stuff! You've got to get that dino-rider painted first, he is dead wicked!

symphonicpoet

That is how you make a chaos army! :) Love it all. I can't wait to see it all painted. The virus bomb is . . . spooky. Papa Nurgle needs some serious banishing hereabouts. I suppose when you Redacted by Order of the Inquisition he really does give you all the love.

Another one painted, to test out a colour scheme for my Second Company marines, and some freehand markings.

Meet Corporal Croak:

Attachments

• froggie a.JPG
    froggie a.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 412
  • froggie b.JPG
    froggie b.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 412
  • froggie c.JPG
    froggie c.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 412
The other day the Thousand Sons were in action against Imperial forces, supported by daemons and cultists. The game was played using Grimdark future rules. Quality photograophs due to Dave from my local club, the space marine commander who also made the awesome marine rhinos out of plasticard. Chaos forces were commanded by myself and my mate Jason.

Battle 1.jpgBattle 3.jpgBattle 4.jpg
The horrors were the star performers, lead by a "Harbinger of Change" carrying a baleful Symbol of Change. Lord Vexer (an "Ascended Harbinger of change" was repeatedly run over by a rhino, but managed to survive the indignity.

Attachments

• Battle 2.jpg
    Battle 2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 5
Back