Bestiary of the Exalted and the Unfortunate

Plaiecivile

Tick tack tick tack...

Only 19 weeks to go before the end of the year... it is shorter than you imagine.
So if you want to be part of the 2017 edition, I invite you to continue your creations or get on board right away!

Oh and if you have any LeadRot pages, chaos related of course, feel free to submit it. I will gladly add these to fill the center pages ;)

inchmurrin

So before the deadline drops for 2017, my contribution.

Tzeentch 245 Centaur --- Bestial face - goat, FP1 --- ---

This is Azzorint Azurespike a centaur champion with chaos armour, vividly coloured skin and chaos weapon "Azurespike" which has the magic absorption property.

Parts list :- metal horse, plastic hunchback chaos warrior torso and left arm, plastic ogre spiked axe and plastic beatman face.

Here's how he looked prior to undercoating,

965733371_o.jpg

965733383_o.jpg

And the finished version on chaos waste base

969461820_o.jpg

969461838_o.jpg

Hope that's all that's needed. I wondered about a shield any thoughts Oldhammerers?

Plaiecivile

Three weeks everybody!
Time to finish your advanced work or start a great Holiday project.
I myself have 4 more entries in the pipeline and I will give updates as soon as possible!

BEU 2017 should be out at the beginning of February 2018

inchmurrin

This is my latest effort.

Khorne 255 Human Mace tail and of course chaos armour.

Alslai Goreaxe is a very ordinary and successful follower of the Blood God. From his habit of tormenting animals as a child through minor assaults and serial mayhem he is the perfect definition of an ax wielding psychotic. Absolutely nothing distinguishes from any number of other Khorne berserkers except the extra damage caused by his mighty appendage.

The model

This is a Citadel Champion of Khorne with the face of a Juggernaut and mace tail
Head swap with a hunchback plastic chaos warrior head and weapon - he'd already lost his ax and is a bit more blood red rather than Slaanesh pink in reality

977915057_o.jpg

977915067_o.jpg

977915083_o.jpg

977915104_o.jpg

inchmurrin

I really find this a great way of keeping my mojo going.

So my March offering is

090 Human Bestial face - flesh hound, pseudo daemonhood, feathered hide (wings), mace tail, FP1

He's Karlo Deusop a chaos warrior who somehow provoked a touch of ironic humour from the blood god. Looks like a bloodthirster, head of a flesh hound a mace tail. Despite appearances he's not a demon prince which is likely to cause him a problem on the Chaos Wastes when he acts as if he is!

The model is a Heroquest gargoyle with a mace tail from a flesh hound and head of one and griffin wings. Whip from a dark angle archon and a plastic ogre blade. I hadn't realised that pseudo demonhood meant he was 1.5 times human size so my original plan to use a mace tail khorne champion had to be abandoned but that produced my previous, rahter simpler, entry instead.

As always comments and criticism encouraged.

Before undercoating

984725277_o.jpg

984725273_o.jpg

and painted

984632805_o.jpg

984632821_o.jpg

984632835_o.jpg

inchmurrin

Here's my latest contribution. My modelling tends to be based on what I have broken in the leadpile so this is a relatively straight forward conversion,

Khorne 020 Dwarf scorpion tail, teleport FP1.

I haven't modelled the teleporting though I suppose the odd stance I've noticed from the painted versions could be him lacking practice and falling over backwards?

I'm not sure who the model is based on as he'd lost his feet and tab, the rest of him is green stuffed.

Before undercoating

1004151753_o.jpg

1004151766_o.jpg

and after painting

1004125009_o.jpg

1004125021_o.jpg

1004125031_o.jpg

No name or back story as yet I'm not feeling literary minded just now.

inchmurrin

And another one from me, helps keep me going and they can always serve in my Khorne warband.

Khorne 045 Elf invisibility long neck , long nose FP0

Another rescue model also with problem legs and weapon.

Before undercoating

1004151787_o.jpg

1004151779_o.jpg

and finished

1004124925_o.jpg

1004124946_o.jpg

1004124958_o.jpg

1004124913_o.jpg

Couldn't manage invisibility but I'm open to suggestions.

Plaiecivile

I love to see this thread has a living thing out of control :twisted:

Frankly since I have been taken with my last year home improvements, and the arrival of my now 3 and 18 months old daughters (which bring me up to the count of 4 kids that I know of ;) ), my time for oldhammer projects have dropped dramatically.

But do not despair my friends, as I always said this is a lifetime project!

I still have 7 partially built champions, 4 that needs final paint touch ups... and Christmas is coming.

Bluey Zarzov":k589u4pq said:
What's left?

Well go back to front page, I believe you will find much to pick from!

inchmurrin

How come you have any time with girls that age, my boys were separated by 3 years and it was still all consuming! I find the bestiary a great way of avoiding the doldrums so off to the front page.

Plaiecivile

Wow, 5 years has gone by! I will now use my powers of Threadomancy and make this project rise again! I give you my word, there wil be a 2024 edition :grin:

inchmurrin

It's me again!! This is Khorne 180 Human Champion grossly fat and technology. He's a Heroquest chaos warrior given some greenstff bulk and a 3rd generation plastic space marine power axereplacing his nrmal one and a Tau power pac. Went with a traditional blood red and gold to fit with my other Khorne devotees.

So here he is before undercoating

1134685692_o.jpg

1134685699_o.jpg

And the completed mini.

1134685686_o.jpg

1134685705_o.jpg

1134685678_o.jpg

ManicMan

nope.. That's a Battle Masters WFB fourth edition Chaos Warrior. Not HeroQuest.

good enough custom job on it but yeah.. very much not HeroQuest

Back