Golgfag1's preparations for BOYL2018?

Golgfag1

Pygmy Witch Doctor":285xwwt0 said:
The army looks great all together. The chariots look really good too, i got a Ral Partha Amazon chariot pulled by slaves a few weeks ago (not yet assembled it) , after seeing the sabre tooth tiger chariots it does not seem quite as exciting and certainly less deadly than these.

Thanks for the praise.

If, the chariots the one I'm thinking of, it's a nice looking model , but seems to lack a certain spark! As for the tiger chariots - the stats are a lot better than the model, in my opinion :lol:, maybe one of us should combine the two 8-) I'll consider that one at some point 8-)

Paul/Golgfag1

Golgfag1

OK, finished another few pilgrims to add to the growing horde 8-) , here's a few pictures to show you what I've been doing with my time :grin: I've also been picking up a few odds and sods to add to the mix from Ebay, but as I'm away for a few days with the wife to the North East for the junior commonwealths I'll more than like won't have anything to show you between now and BOYL, so if I do get anything done it'll be a surprise! :o :shock: :o
Enjoy
Paul/Golgfag1

Attachments

• pilgrims1.jpg
    pilgrims1.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 1,301
  • pilgrims2.jpg
    pilgrims2.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 1,301
  • pilgrims3.jpg
    pilgrims3.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 1,301

Golgfag1

I know I'm cutting this fine, but the item was just too tempting - Pygmies to join the ranks of my growing Amazonian forces, as Allies - here's a couple of pictures of the first couple of batches, one finished the other almost, all goes well I'm hoping to have thirty to fifty of them ready for BOYL 8-)

Paul/Golgfag1

Attachments

• pygmies1.jpg
    pygmies1.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 1,237
  • pygmies2.jpg
    pygmies2.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 1,237

Golgfag1

Currently in Newcastle attending the Junior Commonwealth Games, so not doing a great deal on the Painting front for BOYL, but here are a few pictures of the last few Pygmies I applied paint to before we left for the North-east, so I have the thirty minimum I mentioned earlier, hopefully I'll get the rest done when I'm home :grin:

Enjoy

Paul/Golgfag1

Attachments

• pygmies4.jpg
    pygmies4.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 1,173
  • pygmies5.jpg
    pygmies5.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 1,173
Back