Crimson Fists - Rogue Trader

Show us what you are working on at the moment

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: Crimson Fists - Rogue Trader

Good choice, this is one of my all-time-favorite librarian models! :-)

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:15 am

WOW, those terminators look fantastic! Great work all round, can't wait to see the force expand further.

Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Not sure I have seen those old terminators in crimson fists colours before. They look great.

Post Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 am

Firstly, thank you for your comments and chat :)

Secondly, the librarian is almost done. As usual, just a few touch ups and a matt varnish to do.

Post Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Not so sure about the Librarian above, the sword, I know what I want it to look like, smelting metal but it looks, eh. :? I'll come back to it at some point.

So, a tech marine is needed to fix up the old relic Land Raider and sooth its machine spirit. I really love this model, its got life to it, reality of the trade. The RT techie only has a standard backpack though. Oddly enough when I got a few odds and ends bits off ebay this servo arm was amongst them. It was meant to be, Mars has spoken. So a little modification away from the standard template construct plan and so far... (Does look just a little bit too large for the backpack but I cant waste a good servo arm.)

Shite, I've just realised, there is no reference to his chapter :o . Hmm... Have to work something out on that one.
Previous

Return to WIP