Wood Elf Army

codeman123

Just started my first full foray into old hammer after years of creeping around all these beautiful blogs and forum posts i just could not take it any longer and have started collecting little hordes of Wood Elves and Green Skins in hopes of running a narrative campaign using my favorite rules WFB 3e. So this is the progress so far on my Wood Elves..

Sorry if my pictures are kinda of.. well crap.. im working on a better solution but i think everyone can get the idea..

Thantsants

That's just how I got started!

I found my long lost old Orcs and set about collecting some pansy Elves for them to bash up - just never got round to painting that many of them up... :roll:

Apart from the ones I needed for Orc's Drift of course.

Nice work anyway - I do have a soft spot for those Warhammer Regiments plastics - must be something to do with Mike Mcvey's fantastic Wood Elf army that featured in WD back in the day.

As for photo hosting, I use photobucket which I think is still free? You can then just copy and paste the IMG url into your post and hey presto!

codeman123

Thantsants":2d432fvv said:
That's just how I got started!

I found my long lost old Orcs and set about collecting some pansy Elves for them to bash up - just never got round to painting that many of them up... :roll:

Apart from the ones I needed for Orc's Drift of course.

Nice work anyway - I do have a soft spot for those Warhammer Regiments plastics - must be something to do with Mike Mcvey's fantastic Wood Elf army that featured in WD back in the day.

As for photo hosting, I use photobucket which I think is still free? You can then just copy and paste the IMG url into your post and hey presto!
Thats awesome! Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking also of using Orcs drift but ill more then likely do something of my own devising based on those ideas..

Back