Assorted Minis

The colour scheme is very close to how I painted my Deathskulls, or should I say how the studio painted the Deathskulls in the 2nd edition book so that's another astute observation man.
The horns and skulls aren't really what I associate with Bad Moons to be honest but I went for a non specific scheme with a heavy BM flavour.
On a tangent, I think I'll go black and yellow for my Bad Moons instead of using the blue, for that very reason.

As for taking pictures in the rain, CC wanted a pic so my hand was forced :grin:

I do really like how the stone looks wet though, in future I might pour some water over it before I take pics!

Count Von Bruno":2b1cto5u said:
Cheers mate :ugeek:

I've painted this modern Ork trukk that our very own Captain Crooks has let me use in our Gorkamorka games (which included littleleadperson until he had to go back to the Mother Country), driver not yet finished.
DSCF2738_zps177ca3f5.jpg

DSCF2735_zps80b047c7.jpg

DSCF2739_zps378d9b70.jpg

Glad to see some of the Gorka Morka vehicles painted! Very nice job indeed. I'm missing our Oldhammer games. I hope you and CC are still having them. I would love to see battle reports :grin:

littleleadperson":3pp4vxgx said:
Count Von Bruno":3pp4vxgx said:
Cheers mate :ugeek:

I've painted this modern Ork trukk that our very own Captain Crooks has let me use in our Gorkamorka games (which included littleleadperson until he had to go back to the Mother Country), driver not yet finished.
DSCF2738_zps177ca3f5.jpg

DSCF2735_zps80b047c7.jpg

DSCF2739_zps378d9b70.jpg

Glad to see some of the Gorka Morka vehicles painted! Very nice job indeed. I'm missing our Oldhammer games. I hope you and CC are still having them. I would love to see battle reports :grin:

Yes we are still playing, and there is a report from last weekend on the way. Right CvB? Aaaaany minute..... NOW. NNNNNNNOW. Any minute NOW. It'll be here soon.

Thanks LLP, you are missed!

The bat rep is now (finally) up on the blog, it took me so long because my writing is childish next to CC's and I struggled to meet his lofty standard :lol:

Count Von Bruno":28v41uog said:
Thanks LLP, you are missed!

The bat rep is now (finally) up on the blog, it took me so long because my writing is childish next to CC's and I struggled to meet his lofty standard :lol:

Nonsense, your report was good an' orky, the way it should be! Well done! I'll be bringing some new toys to the next 40k game, can't wait :grin:

Hah, cheers mate- it was indeed a heck of a lot of fun :)

Looking forward to the next one too, is there any Ork that can best Ancestor Merkin?

Back