Piscean Warrior WIP....Thoughts?

Asslessman

Say no more, Say no more, (wink wink, nudge nudge) :grin:

let's concentrate on a variant mino and a gunhorn champion shall we?

Aiteal":d55chp1b said:
How do we go about reserving/ordering a model?

1 mino and 1 fishman for me

Aiteal":kq35hwg8 said:
How do we go about reserving/ordering a model?

Ok guys , anyone who want some of the minis of the first batch can: Just type here what he want ,wich will make this thread pretty long...or just send me a PM.
Then I will update a list here to let you know.

BTW I'm about taking the final pics for the Space Minotaur , more detail on its thread ;)

Tachaaan!!!

w89klf.jpg
2qb6bkx.jpg

315d2l0.jpg

Its 7'5 GBP for those who don't know.

PM me interested please.

Jonas

Brilliant!!! I look forward to having a squad of these in different poses and with a mix of weapons :grin:

I just want to give some info out:

The minis are now on the road to the caster, probably tomorrow or monday he'll be able to start on them.

As today , the numbers are :

Space Minotaur :33 copies sold
Piscean Warrior:38 copies sold
Fimir Lord :20 copies sold

This point out some things , this experience it's been successfull, for me it's a bit strange that the better miniature , wich for me is the Fimir by far , is the one wich sell the less.

So , like in today's GW market , is W40K/Rogue Trader a much better seller than Fantasy?

It can make me focus much more 40K minis for the next batch, I'll have to think about it.

In the end ,THANKS to all of you for your GREAT support guys! This is a great community! Now I just can wait for all of you to get your copies and start seeing paintjobs, transformations, some horrible jobs... :shock: :lol:

smiler

Great news :) can't wait. I'm really glad they've sold well for you too.

As for the not-Fimir, it's a beautiful model but I'm definitely a RT/40K guy and don't have any connection with the race, I'm not sure what I would use it for tbh.

Chico

Very nice, look forward to your next batch of toys and of course getting my hands on that Mino and Warlord :)

Your right 40k/RT is rather popular, It's even getting more threads on this forum then it used too. Plus If your looking for big sellers then a few Squats in power armour would be great and you ould evil and good versions by using the same body ect.

axiom

Excellent news OC. I think you're right, sci-fi has a broader appeal. But also don't forget that sci-fi minotaurs and fishmen are nigh on impossible to get, whereas fimir are relatively common (I can't think of many fantasy beasts that are as difficult to obtain as the 2 40k creatures you've sculpted).

To put it another way, I could relatively easily buy a fimir squad (or army) in a few weeks/months. I could never build a squad of Piscean warriors without spending a fortune over a 4-5 year period.

Asslessman

Axiom definitely has a point.

There is also the fact that the 2 RT models can be fielded as is in a RT game and with the emphasis on futuristic skirmish these days, you can easily want to put an alien or 2 in an existing band. The fimir lord is...well a lord, which means he has to lead more fimirs and is therefore more a "commitment" for some (definitely my case). Some of us can't imagine buying a lord for a race without having a few models to lead for him...

Chico

Aye a Fimir Warband isn't a easy thing to collect unless you know where to look for ''not'' figures (Oakbound, Impact, Bloodmoon) or go mordern and run forgeworld Warriors plus a Army using the 3rd Ed rules you'd need close to 100 fimir for a 3000pts force.

It took me over a year to build a Fimir force and that was using alot of not-figures so it's not a commitment most will want to start like Mr Ass.

I wouldn't say no no more Not-Fimir though lol

Back