The Scenario

Dreamfish

Administrator
The scenario is coming along nicely, nothing devitive yet, but lots of good ideas.

I would like to get feedback on one of such ideas, namely, supplying the scenario with pre-build army lists. This will give us control over the miniatures used in the game, the players don't need a licensed Army Builder and it will speed up the process.

If you feel like you want some control over the army list, please let me know.

Thantsants

I'm happy either way - must admit in most of the scenarios I posted in the fanzine section I found it easier to write with particular forces in mind, so I'd be more than happy to take on a pre-build army list.

I've downloaded Armybuilder so could also make my own if needs be.

Dreamfish

Administrator
Just a quick post to let you guys know the progress we're making.

We've though out the main story of the scenario. Gaj is now working out the details and writing the prologue. The army lists are finished, but not yet ready for publication. These will be made available as soon as the scenario is written.

The battle uses 2700 points armies and will be fought between: Dwarfs vs Orc & Goblins on a 3x2 table.

Nothing new there, but the Dwarfs are allied with Wood Elves AND have mercenaries. The O&G are allied with Dark Elves. An unusual alliance in unusual circumstances which the narrative explains in detail.

Now before I say too much, I'll let you two fight out who's going to play with which army... choose between good (Dwarfs) or bad (O&G). Oh yeah, the Dwarfs reintroduce some succesful hero's from the Wyemm Seeyay report.

Dreamfish

Administrator
Alright then, I guess that’s settled.

When the army lists are finished each one of you will get two lists. A private list of your own army and a public list of the opponents army. The public list is a filtered version of the private list, without magic items, hidden units and/or other information that needs to be kept hidden from the opponent. At the end of the game, both players will receive each others private list.

As soon as the scenario is finished, we'll start with the deployment, objectives and rules.

Dreamfish

Administrator
Hi Guys,

Gaj is working hard to get the narrative finished. I just need to paint the bridges and then I'm all set. Just letting you know that we're still working on it and that we haven't forgotten about it.

Just hold tight...

Back