• GF Routed off the table
  • K3C Routed off the table
  • RLR Routed off the table

TableTurn10Movement.jpg

BCTurn10Movement.jpg

GameTurn10Movement.jpg

Dreamfish

Administrator
Right, the results are in. Technically, the orcs won, because they got the Percolator and killed the general. They did this not without a cost. Looking at the VPs the Dwarfs won the game. You both did great and are both winners and losers. Below the results.

Great job everyone, this was a blast. I must say even being an ocean away from the miniatures I was still caught up in the emotion of the game. The dwarves still hold the river. I would think a new throng would sally forth to reclaim the percolator and retrieve Morgrim's and Borri's bodies in the near future. Again fine job everyone.

Cheers
Tom

Thantsants

Cracking game - thanks everyone!

Definitely was heart in mouth stuff at times rolling those dice

I would think a new throng would sally forth to reclaim the percolator and retrieve Morgrim's and Borri's bodies in the near future.

They might not find Morgrim and Borri exactly... complete. :twisted:

Not sure their stumpy little legs would be able to catch up with a K'fe enhanced Black Orc on the look out for a new army! ;)

Dreamfish

Administrator
Combat Phase

Key Events:

1. Rogaine and Morgrim wound Master B'tor at the exact same moment, klling him instantly
  2. Rogaine kills Morgrim and claims victory over the Dwarfs

Actions

MI vs MB, MB vs R, MI vs W

Round 1

• Modifiers
  • MI follow-up
  • MB none
  • R charged
  • W charged
  • Attacks
  • A1 I9 Parried
  • A2 I8 Morgrim <- MB
  • A3 I7 Morgrim <- MB
  • A4 I6 Morgrim <- MB
  • A1 I5 MB <- Rogaine
  • A1 I5 MB <- Rogaine's mount
  • A2 I4 MB <- Rogaine
  • A2 I4 MB <- Rogaine's mount
  • A1 I4 Morgrim -> MB
  • A3 I3 MB <- Rogaine
  • A1 I3 Morgrim <- Wineghum
  • A2 I3 Morgrim -> MB
  • A4 I2 MB <- Rogaine (1W)
  • A1 I1 Morgrim <- Spider
  • A2 I1 Morgrim <- Spider
  • Results
  • MI +1 (follow-up) = 1
  • R, W +1 (charged) +1 (wounds) = 2

Round 2

• Modifiers
  • MI none
  • R follow-up
  • W follow-up
  • Attacks
  • A1 I5 Morgrim <- Rogaine (2W)
  • Results
  • R, W +1 (charged) +2 (wounds) = 3

TableTurn10Combat.jpg

BCTurn10Combat.jpg

GameTurn10Combat.jpg

Ya I figured that......BOO! Of course there could be mutliplayer contingents with each player having around 1000pts. I call the earthshaker!!!!!

Dreamfish

Administrator
The more players participate the longer it takes to finish the game. I think three months is long enough. I'm going to take a break. I couldn't paint while we were playing, because of the table. First thing on the list is to paint new regiments. The next remote game should at least feature two or three new regiments. Any ideas on what the next game should have to make it interesting?

Thantsants

SIEGE!!! :twisted:

Now you've wiped the cold sweat that has no doubt induced, here's a sensible idea-

Are any of the scenarios I posted up any good - be great to see some of them get played.

Also if the Fanzine ever gets done there's another scenario I've written which Knobgobbler (not sure if he posts much here but he's involved in the Enemy Within Campaign Erny is running at the mo) very kindly and rather beautifully illustrated. The scenario was a bit of a revamp on the old scenario that featured in WD with Bretonnians racing to steal a magic hammer from a Dwarf expedition - the hammer was in a Barrow inhabited by a troll and various skellies.

Or we could have some kind of follow on to this tale of misadventure -

Dark Elf Raiders out for revenge - Rogaine's desperate escape inadvertantly aided by Wood Elf scouting party tracking down the Percolator. Rogaine would be GM controlled and would have to escape to the far table edge. W could be with him still - with the Percolator?

Dreamfish

Administrator
I like your scenarios and suggestions. I always been intrigued by siege games. I played a couple of them in the early days. Would be great to play a remote siege game. My brother owns a castle and siege machines, storm ram, siege tower.

Back