Otherworld AD&D old Citadel range back on line

Just John

Thats fantastic news. Loved those figures as a kid but never knew about all the variations till I caught a glimpse of that site just before it went down. Great to see such a resource back online.

Chico

As i know little about AD&D and Otherworld for that matter could someone answer me a simple question, does Otherworld Miniatures own the citadel range now or have i got confused.. as its known to happen.

Just John

Chico":33hdk1sn said:
As i know little about AD&D and Otherworld for that matter could someone answer me a simple question, does Otherworld Miniatures own the citadel range now or have i got confused.. as its known to happen.

Otherworld produce a range of minis based on the classic D&D images. They are not the Citadel minis but I think the new range was inspired by Otherworld's owners collection of classical Citadel figures.

Hope that makes sense.

Chico

Yes that makes sense, so the Owner of Otherworld has collected the full sets of old Citadel and those are his collection in the pictures?

Just John

Chico":29ncs8gj said:
Yes that makes sense, so the Owner of Otherworld has collected the full sets of old Citadel and those are his collection in the pictures?

Yes, more or less. In some cases other people have sent in photos of variants that he doesn't own.

Erny

Other worlds miniatures are inspired by the illustrations from the MM more than the citadel range. However as the citadel range was also inspired by the same source they do have similarities.

You can see the collection in person, along with the superbly painted Otherworld miniatures if you visit Richard, his HQ is just outside Royston same county as you Chico.

Back