Block Mania

photo%2B1-708503.JPG

Played a game of Block Mania (an old GW Judge Dredd board game) a few weeks ago. Good fun. Much destruction. Good times.

For a more complete report.

http://joyandforgetfulness.blogspot.ie/

Just John

Played a game at the local Limerick boardgame con a few weeks ago. We played with 5 blocks which slowed the game down a bit too much but we had fun - especially when the first tower collapsed in a stunning display of bad rolls from its owner.

Chico

Fantastic, always wanted to play that myself. Trouble is now I've been reminded about about Block Wars i've also been remind about Citadel 2000Ad range and want them too heh

Just John":2sy8oxhk said:
Played a game at the local Limerick boardgame con a few weeks ago. We played with 5 blocks which slowed the game down a bit too much but we had fun - especially when the first tower collapsed in a stunning display of bad rolls from its owner.

Ha! I didn't actually realise you were in Ireland.

Just John

thequestingvole":1fq8qa7r said:
Ha! I didn't actually realise you were in Ireland.

Half the time I don't realise it either :grin: I was exiled to the wastes of Munster at the turn of the Millenium (or there abouts) but I still get up to Dublin now and again. I probably should update my profile. I think there are now 4 of us on the site, one in each province.

Back