Interested in making a video game?

Asslessman

Hello,

I've been working on a side project for a few months now. It's a retro 2D RPG video game. We have a team of developpers working on an editor and the core of the game, we've got a musician to write some good midi music to get with. A lot of narratives, background material, story and numerous quests written as well as many charcaterfull NPC's.
Now thi sprojects advances on pure personnal motivation with an opensource licence thanks to the contribution of its participants. The plan is simply to make the best game we can and with the features we want it to have.
The only thing so far which we don't have and we're cruely lacking now is a designer/drawer.

The game background is basically set in a post-apoc world and the story takes places in a claustrophobic place which wil be discovered through the game, the story includes lots of robots (the PC is actually a robot), humans, mutants. Think of it as a cross breed between necromunda/confrontation and Fallout to get a small idea of what it may feel like.

So this is a call to anyone with graphic skills who would like to design robots, decadent gangs, life in a giant abandonned spaceship and any idea of a post-apocalyptic world... if you fell like it or know somebody I'm just a PM away...

If you need/want further information to see if it might interest you, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for yor attention.

JB

Chico

Sounds rather cool, not my skill set to help though. But if needs be at a later date I'd be happy to alpha/beta test.

Back