Battle: The Bridge over the River Chai

Dreamfish

Administrator
I've created this thread for discussion for the upcoming remote game.

This went much quicker than I had expected, it seems we already have the players and a writer.

Thantsants and airbornegrove26 will be the first to battle each other on my brand new table (yes, I'm kinda of jealous). Weazil volunteered to be the writer, so we all know it's going to be good, I will act as the host of the game and GM.

I will PM/Mail each one of you in the upcoming days for questions and answers. Details will follow as we go along.

For now, thank you for participation and your interest.

Thantsants

Re: Battle: [name yet unknown]

So are we playing on your lovely table DF?

Do we get a choice of armies or do you have a scenario already planned?

Dreamfish

Administrator
Re: Battle: [name yet unknown]

Yep, sure thing, just need to finish some final details that's all. It's going to be at least a 3x2 setup.

Gaj and I are working on the scenario. If you got any preferences or wishes, feel free to let us know and we'll consider them. The same counts for the readers out there, ideas and/or suggestions are welcome.

I'll PM whenever I need you to do something, don't worry, just sit tight :grin:

Dreamfish

Administrator
Re: Battle: WFB3B3

For those participating in the battle, the "Remote Gaming" forum now contains a sub-forum called "WFB3B3".

This is the technical reference name of the battle. The forum is only visible to the participants involved. All in-game related information will be discussed in that forum.

The need for a private forum is necessary to prevent leaking out spoilers, before publication of the final report.

Public announcements and/or discussions about the battle will be discussed in this forum.

Dreamfish

Administrator
Re: Battle: The Bridge of the River Chai

The game is on. Gaj just published the prologue on his blog. Contestants, army lists, objectives and rules will folow soon.

Back