D&D ADVENTURE! Chase to the Crystal City

The place to discuss your games in progress with remote adversary

Moderator: Moderators

Post Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 pm

Re: D&D ADVENTURE! Chase to the Crystal City

Eggbert decided that what was needed was a distraction to lead the monsters away whilst his friends grabbed their weapons.

Spoiler: spell
Eggbert casts that spell that makes multiple copies of himself. He will use them to distract the slime demons until the others can grab the weapons and escape towards the station. I am not feeling very well at the moment so may not post again for a day or two.

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:37 am

There was so much going on...Rambulge's heart had dropped and soared up and down in the last few moments, from being found not guilty, to the demonic incursion, finding Lemmy and Bufo, to the Elven Minstrel's arrival to...Kevin The Pigman...KEVIN THE PIGMAN!!!

Rambulge stretched out his arm towards Kevin, who was bearing down on the defenceless Bufo.
A fiery, magical arrow began to materialise above the spell sword's outstretched hand as beads of sweat formed on his brow...
R.I.P. Dave Brockie, AKA Oderus Urungus

My blog http://leadoralivebruno.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/enter-bruno.html

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Spoiler: note to players
Hey Weis, take good care of yourself, the DM's busy too so no worries.
BTW, the name of the spell is "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu"... well I think it is...

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Spoiler: complete and total rubbish you may not want to read
Now the heroes had got their weapons back, there was no question about what to do. They had just delivered their friends from the paws of a corrupted justice and they were not going to falter in front of EVIL !

Yngwie laughed, after doing some warm up tapping and sweeping on his instrument, he jumped on a high marble column that was still standing and his hair were put in motion by some unidentified wind . He started the first chords that were going to enter history

Robin blowed upwards to remove the hair on front of his left eye. He took all the arrows of his quiver at once and placed them all on the bow. After pulling his powerful weapon to its max, he whistled in a chant similar to that of a dove...
All the creatures in the room turned to him, amazed to think such a creature could still be in the room. When he was sure he had the attentions of all of them, he just whispered "Bye Bye, you punk" and released the string... All the arrows found their way, half the creatures surrounding the migty demon were killed in the second, their eyes, brains, hearts, shot by a deadly blow. The demoness cried in agony and removed an arrow from her eyes in a fountain of blood. There in her hand was the broken arrow with a note hanging from it. It was Bari's note on which Robin had heavily underlined "DEMON BITCH"

While Robin had been taking care of half the foes, Rambulge had just gotten up and had entered in a transe, his eyes turning to a milky white... His hands high in the air. He started a danse that ended with his 2 palms facing the demons in frnt of him. At this instant, his grin turned into a smile as he said "this one's for mama...biiiIIITCH". The blast of firey power that escaped the spellsword's hands annihilated everything in front of him, all the remaining creatures had vanished as if they had never truly existed and there was a hole 10m wide in the wall facing Rambulge. The blast had also taken a good part of the demon' face and with half its face burnt and one eye missing, it had entered a genuine frenzy.

The demoness ran toward the heroes, a whip appearing in one of her hands, a blade in the other...

The blows rained like hell on the heroes , all their surrrounding smashed to dust...the demon's breathing was heavy but it was pleased, the heores had not survived such a violent burst of hatred. As it turned around to see what the room had becomed, a small laughter echoed... The demoness turned back at what once was a desk and bench for the defense but now was just a pile of dust and ash... as the smoke disappeared, the remaining eye of the demon could not believe what it saw... they were all there, protected by a magical barrier.
Eggbert was making himself another pipe to smoke and he was defintely having fun. He uttered some unintelligible words and a enormous chandelier appeared in the ceiling of the court room. He was glad to have been able to find the scroll he wanted in that big pile of confiscated objects...

The moment Seu saw the chandelier appear, he knew it was the time ... he had been on his knees all the time parying and now was the time for him to accomplish his duty. He pushed as hard as he could on his legs and lept towards the chandelier which was hanging some 12 feet above them. As soon as he reached it, he grabbed it in his powerful hands and admired the masterful work of ironwork done (some delicate ornaments had been sculpted on it and the colours of the jewels were offering a pleasant contrast with the colours of the ceiling). Then after a couple of swings he jumped forward and dived towards the demon, his arms spread and legs tight, looking like a shining cross of Justice.... a few feet before touching the demon, he double flipped and drew his sword out so that when he got to the demon his sword went through it from the top of its evil head to the bottom of its evil...bottom.

Seu landed with one knee down, sheathing his sword back while the 2 parts of the demon were splitting in a disgusting noise behind it.

What really surprised our heroes more than the horrible cry of the demon, sent back from where it came, was the sound of ectasy that filled the whole room and a few miles around (Yngwie's solo was ending at the same time). As they turned back to see where it came from, they saw Bari exhausted , a smile on his face just like the 69 females (amongst which Clarence recognised Gilette and possibly some male aliens) he had been making love to during this whole fight.
Bari was willing to protect them at first but he thougt better to relieve them from their stress and to confort them in his own special way...
They had all reached their climax with the knight's final blow.
"WEEEEEEE, that was some sweeeeeeet luuuurve brothers"

Robin packed his weapons away, "I believe we have a train to catch don't we?"

Seu nodded "you're right" and plunged his hands under a pile of broken stones and wood pieces to deliver an unconscious Bufo who had wet (and worse) himself completely. Lifting the poor halfling to his own face, he said, "come on Bufo, you can wake up now" dropping him the second after to help him wake up.

Rambulge ran towards his friends "I am soooo hungry I could die"

Bari joined his friends too, his hands firmly standing on his naked hips "Well, I say we have rat on the menu !"

They all laughed hard and after Seu and Bari had some arguments about the ceric putting his clothes back on, they all went to catch the train that would lead them to further perils...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:oops: Sorry about that, just forget about it

Post Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Asslessman wrote:
 Spoiler: complete and total rubbish you may not want to read
Now the heroes had got their weapons back, there was no question about what to do. They had just delivered their friends from the paws of a corrupted justice and they were not going to falter in front of EVIL !

Yngwie laughed, after doing some warm up tapping and sweeping on his instrument, he jumped on a high marble column that was still standing and his hair were put in motion by some unidentified wind . He started the first chords that were going to enter history

Robin blowed upwards to remove the hair on front of his left eye. He took all the arrows of his quiver at once and placed them all on the bow. After pulling his powerful weapon to its max, he whistled in a chant similar to that of a dove...
All the creatures in the room turned to him, amazed to think such a creature could still be in the room. When he was sure he had the attentions of all of them, he just whispered "Bye Bye, you punk" and released the string... All the arrows found their way, half the creatures surrounding the migty demon were killed in the second, their eyes, brains, hearts, shot by a deadly blow. The demoness cried in agony and removed an arrow from her eyes in a fountain of blood. There in her hand was the broken arrow with a note hanging from it. It was Bari's note on which Robin had heavily underlined "DEMON BITCH"

While Robin had been taking care of half the foes, Rambulge had just gotten up and had entered in a transe, his eyes turning to a milky white... His hands high in the air. He started a danse that ended with his 2 palms facing the demons in frnt of him. At this instant, his grin turned into a smile as he said "this one's for mama...biiiIIITCH". The blast of firey power that escaped the spellsword's hands annihilated everything in front of him, all the remaining creatures had vanished as if they had never truly existed and there was a hole 10m wide in the wall facing Rambulge. The blast had also taken a good part of the demon' face and with half its face burnt and one eye missing, it had entered a genuine frenzy.

The demoness ran toward the heroes, a whip appearing in one of her hands, a blade in the other...

The blows rained like hell on the heroes , all their surrrounding smashed to dust...the demon's breathing was heavy but it was pleased, the heores had not survived such a violent burst of hatred. As it turned around to see what the room had becomed, a small laughter echoed... The demoness turned back at what once was a desk and bench for the defense but now was just a pile of dust and ash... as the smoke disappeared, the remaining eye of the demon could not believe what it saw... they were all there, protected by a magical barrier.
Eggbert was making himself another pipe to smoke and he was defintely having fun. He uttered some unintelligible words and a enormous chandelier appeared in the ceiling of the court room. He was glad to have been able to find the scroll he wanted in that big pile of confiscated objects...

The moment Seu saw the chandelier appear, he knew it was the time ... he had been on his knees all the time parying and now was the time for him to accomplish his duty. He pushed as hard as he could on his legs and lept towards the chandelier which was hanging some 12 feet above them. As soon as he reached it, he grabbed it in his powerful hands and admired the masterful work of ironwork done (some delicate ornaments had been sculpted on it and the colours of the jewels were offering a pleasant contrast with the colours of the ceiling). Then after a couple of swings he jumped forward and dived towards the demon, his arms spread and legs tight, looking like a shining cross of Justice.... a few feet before touching the demon, he double flipped and drew his sword out so that when he got to the demon his sword went through it from the top of its evil head to the bottom of its evil...bottom.

Seu landed with one knee down, sheathing his sword back while the 2 parts of the demon were splitting in a disgusting noise behind it.

What really surprised our heroes more than the horrible cry of the demon, sent back from where it came, was the sound of ectasy that filled the whole room and a few miles around (Yngwie's solo was ending at the same time). As they turned back to see where it came from, they saw Bari exhausted , a smile on his face just like the 69 females (amongst which Clarence recognised Gilette and possibly some male aliens) he had been making love to during this whole fight.
Bari was willing to protect them at first but he thougt better to relieve them from their stress and to confort them in his own special way...
They had all reached their climax with the knight's final blow.
"WEEEEEEE, that was some sweeeeeeet luuuurve brothers"

Robin packed his weapons away, "I believe we have a train to catch don't we?"

Seu nodded "you're right" and plunged his hands under a pile of broken stones and wood pieces to deliver an unconscious Bufo who had wet (and worse) himself completely. Lifting the poor halfling to his own face, he said, "come on Bufo, you can wake up now" dropping him the second after to help him wake up.

Rambulge ran towards his friends "I am soooo hungry I could die"

Bari joined his friends too, his hands firmly standing on his naked hips "Well, I say we have rat on the menu !"

They all laughed hard and after Seu and Bari had some arguments about the ceric putting his clothes back on, they all went to catch the train that would lead them to further perils...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:oops: Sorry about that, just forget about it

Well, I think we can all agree this is how the courtroom scene should go, so unless anyone objects, I will 'adapt' it slightly to appease the D&D gods. All in favour of honoring JB's epic piece of writing, say 'aye'! ;)

Post Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Spoiler: some clarification
I feel important to precise that what I wrote was just intended as a fantasy (actually Seu's dream) and was for me a way to get off the excess of heroism I had in mind...
I really do not want to rob anyone's part of the game because it would simply mean the end of fun the way I see it.
I was actually thinking I would just receive a wink or a smiley and that things would go on normally.
However, if all of you find funny/interesting/crazy enough to procede this way, I'll be happy to, I just don't want to reduce your characters and this story (which are the result of time and energy spent by all of you) reduced to the clichés I wrote.
My favourite part of his game is to be surprised by you and what ou all come up with.
I hope you take no offence in this little childish play of mine.

In the future, I'll just post those kinf of things in the FnF thread.

Thanks

Post Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Spoiler:
I thought it was good. My only objection is that, as I understand it, Gilette has already been splatted into "fishy chunks". But on the other hand Gilette is the best a man can get

Eggbert casts Summon Chandelier in the hope that something similar to the above happens.

Post Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Spoiler: out of game comments...
weismonsters wrote:I thought it was good. My only objection is that, as I understand it, Gilette has already been splatted into "fishy chunks". But on the other hand Gilette is the best a man can get

That sort of thing hasn't stopped Bari before...
Regards,
Gaj

Always interested in contacting any gamers interested in Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition!
Also interested in any old 80's Citadel figures you may want to get rid of.

http://warhammerforadults.blogspot.com

Post Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Bari couldn't rightly tell which event led to which event, but everything he did seemed to correspond to chords of pure energy pulsing through his veins. Terror vanished as his back straightened and his jaw set.

A surge of satisfaction (again, twisting in with the testosterone level chords) closed the circuit of his nervous system as he closed his hands around the smooth, firm surface of Piledriver, his mace and badge of office. From whence it came, he did not know, save that the curious little gnome they had shared the cell with the previous night had tumbled into their makeshift defence, weapons spewing in all directions. He noted too that a hammer had fallen, scraping across the floor to his feet. He watched as Seu lunged at one of the advancing creatures with his makeshift weapon.

Bari stooped to claim the hammer in his off hand.

"Get your shit, man! I got your back!" he barked into Seu's ear as he took position. "Then we're getting outta here!"

Spoiler: Alternative Story?
Get your sword, Asslessman, I've got 69 ladies / people looking in the wrong direction to satisfy and you're slowing me down ;)
Regards,
Gaj

Always interested in contacting any gamers interested in Warhammer Fantasy 3rd Edition!
Also interested in any old 80's Citadel figures you may want to get rid of.

http://warhammerforadults.blogspot.com

Post Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:19 am

With Bari protecting him, Seu bent over the bench to grab his sword and the shiny longsword next to it which he fastened to his belt. He watched around him to see if all his companions were ready. They had to get out of this place whatever the way...
PreviousNext

Return to Remote Gaming