D&D - WIZARD WANTED - no prior experience needed

WANTED - WIZARD, LOOKING FOR GROUP. MUST SUPPLY OWN WAND.

The next chapter of our extremely popular (1 confirmed fan) award-winning (probably in the mail) D&D adventure is about to begin.

The party is doing well so far, but their quest is about to get a lot tougher and they need your help. That's right, YOU. Right there! The one with the screen in front of you!

It's time you cast aside the veneer of genteel civilised behaviour and came with us on a blood-and-guts adventure to fight villians, save the land, and collect sweet loots.

BUT WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? I hear you cry? Well, it's simple. You contact me, the DM, tell me you want in, and then, you can be in. YOU CAN BE IN MY FRIEND.

YOU NEED:
- a sense of fun
- one post per day stating your actions
- umm, your own wand.

YOU DON'T NEED:
- any prior knowledge or experience playing D&D. I will take care of all the numbers biz and discuss any important things you need to know as we go.

We currently want a wizard to join our group. You can be any kind of wizard you like - any race (human, elf, gnome, dwarf, lizardman, snagglepus, elephant, pudding, etc). You can play it how you like (as long as it isn't too grossly offensive - and it would need to be pretty offensive to beat Rambulge and his trouser-toad).

The adventures we go on are silly - there is no wrong way to do this. We look forward to seeing you out there!

- Captain Crooks, DM, on behalf of the Warriors of the Abott's Cheese.

I would like to join in please. How about a gnome wizard of neutral good alignement? I would like to call him Eggbert Einstein. I have played d and d a few times many years ago and i forgot all the rules, but i do remember it was fun.

Thanks Asslesman
:)

I have a Hasslefree Grimdalf, which i got as a christmass free gift ages ago. i think that will do. I can have a go at painting him up tomorrow.

Utterly perfect Mr Monster, I'll roll up a character and be in touch soon to go over some details and let you know the method of your... insertion ;)

This has made my day! I look forward to seeing you out there :)

Eggbert is painted in black and white so far.

Will hopefully get some colour into him during the week.

Attachments

• DSC00534.JPG
    DSC00534.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 5,969

Asslessman

He looks really nice. I love the sense of wisdom he displays. Definitely a good thing to get some wisdom and temper in our hot -blooded team ;)... unless he comes out with the will to develop some sort of magical nuke given his name :twisted:

Back