Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Asslessman

Ok, I'm starting this thread just to have a place to share a few things in order to leave the main thread for story and gaming only.

here are some propositions of models for the characters

Seu Antheus

SS851778.JPG

Bufo :

SI-IMaRHCr-EQGFhl2xLBbnacghjCxNlWReefpdpgBed=w570-h509-no

Robin :

SS851764.JPG

Of course these are only propositions and I warmly welcome any of you to share whatever you want to .

I've sent some pictures of what I believe to be potential NPC's to our beloved DM but I live entirely to him to chose any or none of them !

Thanks Gents.

Haha, i almost missed this thread. You chose the same model i was going to choose for Robin, I guess great minds think alike (and so do our, hyuk hyk!). I've been struggling to find one for Bufo, that fella on the wheelbarrow looks great, so belligerent! And of course, the mighty Paladin...

By the way:

WANTED: 1 CLERIC LVL 3-5 LOOKING FOR GROUP.

MUST SUPPLY OWN HAMMER/MACE/CLUB

Erny

Sorry I came in as a level 6 wizard. I could try to fudge my answers to get a cleric I guess.

Erny, have a look at the original post of our D&D thread, i just updated it with a brief synopsis and a link to a proper character generator, where you can pick the class etc. Unless you WANT to be a lvl 6 magic user, in which case, by all means :) in the meantime you can dive right in to the game, but i'll PM you with how you can make an entrance, as it's a slightly tense moment we're dealing with right now, heh.

Asslessman

Well, if you could find a first-aid kit on the way to us we'll gladly have you in, and if you don't , well, we'll still gladly welcome you in !
Considering your love of green skins I have to warn you some of them have already been a bit mistreated so far... Nothing personnal, it's just ..you know , the quest :?

Penddraig

Bandages, herbs, cleric tied to a healing battery. All could be useful (oh and food for a poor starving Halfling).

weazil

Still looking?

I have what I think would be quite a neat idea for a cleric that would fit nicely in a tongue in cheek sort of adventure...

Not fussed if I didn't get in, though :)

Asslessman

I would be most delighted to have you on board Gaj :grin:

I bet my companions feel the same, just PM Captain crooks and Bob's your uncle !

Wow! If you compare our maps, they are very similar indeed! I'm going to have to be very careful what i write, you will catch out any errors i make far too easily, hahaha! (not that i EVER make mistakes)

Asslessman

I removed mine, no need to polute with the copy when we have the original. 8-)
You should have seen the fist map which was so VERY wrong :?

Hmph, nobody guessed...

That's right, it's everyone's favourite haiku writing orc slave-driver, Harbutt, with his magical whip and crusty armour. Pity he had to die, just look at those sweet pants...

Asslessman

Giant footsteps and wizardry you say?

If I had known before, I'd have painted that one :

Attachments

• c20293ogres2.jpg
    c20293ogres2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,840
I just noticed our little game thread has close to 1000 views - since it's unlikely we've managed that between the 5 of us, I wonder, who else has been following our epic tale??

Give us a shout out here and tell us what you think of the adventure so far - is it silly, annoying, boring, amusing...? I'd love to hear some feedback from y'all! The characters are in the middle of a boss battle right now, I wonder how it's all going to play out...?

Back