Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction


The place to discuss your games in progress with remote adversary

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar

Posts: 1115

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 am

Location: Parramatta, Australia

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

These are all the miniatures I have gathered so far for the characters:

Image

The ranger figure is an ancient paintjob, I bought him the week he was released in the dark years of the 90's. The 'Paladin' is a stand-in, apparently I don't own a paladin figure! He's an old Reaper model. Rambulge came in a big lot of figures, painted as you see him, except for a little touch up around the face (I gave him a reddened nose coz he seems like the kind of fella who might have allergies ;) ). Bufo arrived from Ironwind the other morning, and Bari is a converted Mordheim flagellant!
Image
User avatar

Posts: 4032

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 am

Location: Grenoble, France

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Really great ! I believe we're missing a gnome and an elf shredder ;)
User avatar

Posts: 639

Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:45 am

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Well its great to get started. D and D is something I have always like d the idea of but never really had the chance to get into. Looking forward to enjoying sword and sorcery adventures with you all. Thanks Captain Croooks for putting this on.
User avatar

Posts: 1115

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 am

Location: Parramatta, Australia

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Asslessman wrote:Really great ! I believe we're missing a gnome and an elf shredder ;)


I have the perfect elf, but two problems:
1) I need to scratchbuild his guitar, and
2) I can't find him. If my son weren't currently asleep on my matress-like belly I'd show you why I can't find him...
Image
User avatar

Posts: 4032

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 am

Location: Grenoble, France

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Captain Crooks wrote:
Asslessman wrote:Really great ! I believe we're missing a gnome and an elf shredder ;)


I have the perfect elf, but two problems:
1) I need to scratchbuild his guitar, and
2) I can't find him. If my son weren't currently asleep on my matress-like belly I'd show you why I can't find him...


I think I can help you here, I once did a unit of 5 naked warseers for my eldar army and they were inspired by Steve Vai's "sex and religion"... which means I have a semi-naked elf with electric guitar (in a shredding position) somewhere...
User avatar

Posts: 1115

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 am

Location: Parramatta, Australia

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

weismonsters wrote:Well its great to get started. D and D is something I have always like d the idea of but never really had the chance to get into. Looking forward to enjoying sword and sorcery adventures with you all. Thanks Captain Croooks for putting this on.


You're welcome! Sorry it was a bit quiet in the D&D world this weekend, my family was keeping me on my toes with their illnesses... if noone has any further actions then i'll continue to the next day and we can try and rescue Bufo and Rambulge from their little pickle...

Oh, and JB, I don't deserve your help or pity for my elf problem, for the reason I can't find him is my hobby space looks like this. ..

Image

I still want to see your naked elves though...
Image
User avatar

Posts: 4032

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 am

Location: Grenoble, France

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:30 am

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

:shock:

"See honey, this guys is even worse than me !" congrats for still being alive, (my wife would just shoot me in the face :? ). Kidiiding apart I like to see other people's desk because I feel less lonely... :D

I'll see if I can get my hands on my shredder warseer council...
User avatar

Posts: 1115

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 am

Location: Parramatta, Australia

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Asslessman wrote::shock:

"See honey, this guys is even worse than me !" congrats for still being alive, (my wife would just shoot me in the face :? ). Kidiiding apart I like to see other people's desk because I feel less lonely... :D

I'll see if I can get my hands on my shredder warseer council...


This is actually a 'tidy' desk by my standards - you should have seen it after I spent 6 months preparing scratch built and kitbashed superheavy ork vehicles for a big Apocalypse game... there was a blanket of plasticard dust an inch thick over everything and the table surface was literally buried in pieces and sprues. I had 15 looted leman russ tanks piled like car bodies at a junk yard, sprinkled with deffcoptas, wartrakks, warbikes, oh my! My wife is endlessly patient, but all that stuff is hidden in the garage now just in case...
Image
User avatar

Posts: 4032

Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 am

Location: Grenoble, France

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:38 am

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Well maybe if I was less a moron she would gain some patience too :? but that's another matter...

Crsytal city you say?, Yngwie? Huuuuum, I don't know how it took me so much time to see the link :

Image
User avatar

Posts: 1115

Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 am

Location: Parramatta, Australia

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:50 am

Re: Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Haha, you're unravelling my web of hard rock references and cheese metal worship... you might discover the whole plot if you dig too deep!
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Remote Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.