Quest for the Abbot's Cheese : facts and fiction

Asslessman

Don't be shy people ! Tell us how you like this sexah band of ours !

(oh and please captainn tell me thge ogre we just killed looks like the one above :roll: )

When i paint the Ogre i will show you, hehe. Your Ogre must wait for another adventure...

I just bought this miniature from Ironwind - it will be a while before it arrives but this is the pic from the website:

Naturally the hood must be black, but does it capture the essence of Bufo?? :grin:

Asslessman

Spot on for Bufo (man that testicle sling...), I think I'm going to update Seu with a more oldhammery model from here :

c20224starters-00.jpg

Asslessman

Count Von Bruno":2p4x3orp said:
Oh my goodness, that devout Cleric has Rambulge written all over it :ugeek:
Very good, I'm painting him too then... What colours would you like him to sport?
I was about to ask if anyone wanted one of these painted as well ... :grin:

EDIT : I'm not a killer at freehands so writing Rambulge all over the chap might be a tad too hard for me...

Asslessman

Count Von Bruno":3777idog said:
Ah, splendid- no preference as to what colours, I'm sure Rambulge will get out of those current rags when (and if) he levels up :?

Good, I'll think about a colour scheme which says "Look at me Mum, I'm a grown up now" with a rebel Yell ! (I may have had too much Billy Idol lately, blame it on Bari ans his "Flesh for Fantasy")

Asslessman

Count Von Bruno":15otz8h4 said:
I love that song (Flesh for Fantasy) -as cheesey as it is.
I'm ashamed to say I flippin' love it too, I'm actually basing my entire confrontation Bratt gang on this song... :roll: 8-)

I think I have that cleric figure too... funny if we all collected an 'Abbot's Cheese commemorative set' :grin:

And CVB, I wasn't laughing at your choice of words, that sling looks exactly like ballskin, and now it cannot be unseen... :lol:

WANTED: MAGIC USER LOOKING FOR GROUP. MUST SUPPLY OWN WAND.

For the next phase of the adventure a mage of lvl. 6 would be desirable. You dont need any prior knowledge or experience to play, just a sense of fun and ideally a concept for your character.

We already have a guilt-wracked Paladin, a kleptomaniac halfling, a spellsword with a mother complex, a cleric going into sexual overdrive and a straight-laced ranger who somehow suffers us in good grace. Leave a comment here or PM me ifnyou want to join the adventure of a lifetime!

Captain Crooks":3uuipgnv said:

For the next phase of the adventure a mage of lvl. 6 would be desirable. You dont need any prior knowledge or experience to play, just a sense of fun and ideally a concept for your character.

We already have a guilt-wracked Paladin, a kleptomaniac halfling, a spellsword with a mother complex, a cleric going into sexual overdrive and a straight-laced ranger who somehow suffers us in good grace. Leave a comment here or PM me if you want to join the adventure of a lifetime!

Argh, I meant to edit and quoted myself, ha! Sorry folks.... erm, bump??

Asslessman

Captain Crooks":1jvz5mfi said:

We already have a guilt-wracked Paladin, a kleptomaniac halfling, a spellsword with a mother complex, a cleric going into sexual overdrive and a straight-laced ranger who somehow suffers us in good grace. Leave a comment here or PM me ifnyou want to join the adventure of a lifetime!

Hey, I'm back after having to switch to "full time daddy" mode due to the missus being ill... Now I'm back to part time dad, part time engineer and part time geek :ugeek:

I think we should wave our hands at Erny, he has said he had been tempted to join in so I guess now would be the perfect time, he got the action, he got the motion, yeah the boy can play...

Back