Australia Day Gday

This is a forum for all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Australia Day Gday

gday everyone
love the site ;) ive been gaming with games workshop since 94 stopped playing about 5 year ago did not like the direction games workshop where going , spoke to an old mate he said he was getting back into 40k 2nd ed
it got the juices flowing scouring old rules,old white dwarves,and the internet found this awesome site thank you . ;) games workshop was in its glory back in the 90's
loving going back in time got the mrs and my son playing as well . its Australia Day today public holiday going to throw some lamb chops on the barby have a beer and hopefully
roll some dice and beat my wive's Imperial Guard with my new Chaos Space Marines all the old school figures any way , cheers its a beautiful glorius sunny day here on the
Gold Coast in Queensland HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY good on ya MATE !!!! :D :D :D
PS
I VERY RARELY BEAT THE WIFE IVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE CONSISTENTLY ROLL SO MANY SIXES !!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:21 pm

Re: Australia Day Gday

Welcome to the forum! Better get some pics of those armies up in the showroom section! :)

Return to Introductions