This is a forum for all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:41 am

Hi all,

Sjoerd here from the Netherlands. Short introduction, I started playing Warhammer in the 3rd edition, first army were Chaos Dwarf big hats (the only reason I chose them was because they were on sale :) ). While playing in my local shop I stumbled upon a 1986 catalogue, which depicted all the old Chaos Dwarfs, which I directly fell in love with (so much character!). Gradually I moved from a CD army to a VC army to an O&G army to a Chaos Nurgle army all the way into 6th edition, whilst at the side collecting the old chaos dwarfs for which I wanted to have a complete operational army. These old dwarfs were quite expensive so I also tried my hand at sculpting, which turned out not to be too difficult.

25 year later (time flies...) I stopped playing all together but almost have a full collection of the old chaos dwarfs, have sculpted and produced my own range of chaos dwarfs (first Twisted Tales, Then Hasslfree now Macrocsom for those interested) and still love the nostalgia of the oldhammer miniatures I drooled over 25 years ago, leading to me joining this forum.

Hope to see a lot of eye candy here and learn a thing or two about the old days in the process :)

Post Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Re: New member

Welcome to the Forum Sjoerd, I hope we meet your expectations, as I look forward to seeing your endeavours with modelling tool and brush. :D

Paul/ Golgfag1
How can I ever have enough stuff, I don't need.

https://golgfags.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Welcome to the forum Sjoerd. I love your chaos dwarf ranges. Do you have more sculpting planned for the future? More Chaos Dwarfs, or perhaps some other range?

Pete / Gallivantes
"We attack at dawn. The plan is victory." - unknown

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:16 am

Gallivantes wrote:Welcome to the forum Sjoerd. I love your chaos dwarf ranges. Do you have more sculpting planned for the future? More Chaos Dwarfs, or perhaps some other range?

Pete / Gallivantes

Hi Pete,

A good friend of mine has his own personal range of chaos dwarfs, or better said: Ewal Dverger, for whom I occasionally sculpt something. But sculpting is really just a relaxing side thing for me.

http://claminiatures.blogspot.ae/

Cheers,

Sjoerd

Post Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Welcome to the forum

Return to Introductions