New here and new to Warhammer

This is a forum for all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:20 pm

New here and new to Warhammer

Hi all,

I've been gaming since about 1986, starting off with micro-armour and 15mm Laserburn (the precursor to Rouge Trader). Later moving on to Full Thrust spaceships, 15mm sci-fi and lately 15mm modern. I did buy the odd 28mm mini. during that time but I missed out on all those lovely old school Citadel and Games Workshop minis I can see on this board. There are some Citadel plastic skeletons (the ones from the late 80's) in my collection that I won on ebay so does that make me Oldhammer enough? :lol:

Now that I'm getting close to the big 50 and the eyesight is starting to go I've taken an interest in 28mm for fantasy (sticking to 15mm for WW2 and later). So I've dug out the mix of 28s I have and I'm going to make that my main focus for 2018, everything else gaming wise has stalled and I think something new might get me going again.

Looking forward to having a good look through this forum, what I've seen so far looks great.

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Re: New here and new to Warhammer

Welcome to the forum Sologamer, I hope you enjoy your stay and that you don't get banned again ;)

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:56 pm

Dreamfish wrote:Welcome to the forum Sologamer, I hope you enjoy your stay and that you don't get banned again ;)

Thanks Dreamfish.

I make no promises, I managed to get banned first time round without even trying. :lol:

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:56 am

Hello and welcome to the group.

Return to Introductions