New Throg In Town

This is a forum for all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 pm

New Throg In Town

Hello chaps and chapesses, Im an ole gamer coming back to the hobby making a concerted effort to get the army I always wanted for 1st edit Warhammer, where hobgoblins and goblins just manage to hold the peace forming a decent force with numerous war dogs and a handful of trolls and a giant.

Miniature wise I have some minatures but am always looking for end of pre-slotta and early slotta hobgobs (Throgs hobgob troopers especially) and pre-slotta goblins (Groms guards especially), trolls, hobhounds and a regiment of pre-slotta lesser gobs would be great too. The stuff I sold or let go!!! Grrrrr

If anyone can put me in the right direction Id appreciate it.

Warm regards all.

Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Re: New Throg In Town

Hello! Welcome to the old hammer forum. Sounds like your in the right place. I'm not a fantasy player but many are here. Keep an eye open in the classified bit as there always seems to been fantasy stuff there for a reasonable price if your looking for the one odd piece or two. Don't forget to show us your stuff in the WIP and Show Room section too! :D

Return to Introductions