Hello from France

This is a forum for all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:12 am

Hello from France

Hi,
I am a 48 years old french collector of oop fantasy minis. I started collecting Citadel, Ral Partha and Prince August minis in the end of the eighties when I was playing FRPG such as Légendes Celtiques (only french people will remember) and a bit later WHFRP (Death on the Reik was the first campaign I ran as a GM). I also got the 2nd edition of WHFB and began to build several armies (dwarves, dark elves, orcs, goblins and a bit of chaos...) but never managed to complete these projects.
Then after a long break of almost twenty years, I am back in the hobby since two years thanks (or not) to evil bay.
I am more a collector than a player or even a painter even if I have painted a few minis of the hundreds - much to my wife's despair - that I have now.
I was lurking for a moment now and finally decided to register.
Cheers
Laurent from France
Laurent / Sparfell

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:59 am

Re: Hello from France

Welcome to the madness of the Forum, I hope you'll find us a friendly bunch and mostly harmless. 8-) You may also find from most of the recent posts - regarding wants, needs and does anybody else want this? you'll find quite a few people ready to help you rationalize your collection to the size your wife finds more acceptable. :D

Paul / Golgfag1
How can I ever have enough stuff, I don't need.

https://golgfags.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Re: Hello from France

Thanks Paul

Laurent/Sparfell
Laurent / Sparfell

Return to Introductions