A quick hello,

This is a forum for all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:04 pm

A quick hello,

Greetings fellow games.

I found this forum though a link on the Chaos dwarf forum to the old hammer painting competition and as I like drawing (try to make it my work) and as I love miniatures I thought I'd get an account.

In my spare time I draw bunnies and try my hand on some sculpting (I love working with greenstuff (and Milliput)) I'm not really into to much double posting but this is the bunny I draw:
Bunbun
and this is about the max of my sculpting ability:
(yes its the same bunny and yes I do try to make models for about all the games I play d: )

My first game was heroquest it got me into the miniatures and i've been playing Warhammer for to long now (Chaos Dwarves, Bretonian/Empire some woodelves and my first love: Gobbos)

I love modelling and making scenery and I especially love doing it on the lowest budget possible...
pizza box and those wooden sticks you find where there is coffee:
With paint:
Hope to use these for more games of Frostgrave...

So that about all there is to tell I guess (:

Post Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:17 am

Re: A quick hello,

I love the rabbits! And the pizza box should probably serve as inspiration to do things more economically. If you can do that with a pizza box . . . Nicely done! And welcome!

Post Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:15 pm

That ruin made from coffee stirrers and a pizza box is really impressive. Would be great for Mordheim or similar fantasy city (Ankh-Morpork).

Post Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:43 pm

Thanks guys. appreciated.

I got quite a table already but still want to add more.
Here can you find more if you want.

And great idea Iron Skeleton, I should add a sign that says "the mended Drum" ad add some shields from the night Watch maybe. thanx (:

Post Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:50 pm

There's always room for more buildings. Never enough. :D (Though at some point shelf space might be an issue.)

Return to Introductions