Greetings from Sunny Florida!

This is a forum for all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Greetings from Sunny Florida!

To be fair though i am a transplanted new yorker.. so im not going to have a bath salts rampage or anything.

ive been playing miniature games since i was a little kid, my dad got me into the whole thing. He had a lot of the preslotta figs(the ones with the dents in the bases!) and even more of the historical lines Citadel used to make.. he was more into the historical gaming and i enjoy both equally as a result.

i remember getting my first slotta based minis, they were the undead regiment of reknown, i really liked them, and even got the armoured orc raiders shortly after.
I can also remember an even more exciting day, the day i called GW in England and ordered a bunch of space orks and space marines. My dad painted up all the original space ork raiders(i still have them) and some of the marines as blood angels, i did mine as crimson fists. its started a love hate relationship with GW ever since.

a few months ago my dad brought me all my old rogue trader figs, well most of them anyway.. and he says he still has my mighty fortress!
this has started me down the path of playig with them again!

anyone in South Florida? i am in Hollywood near Ft lauderdale

Donator

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Re: Greetings from Sunny Florida!

Well met! We will forgive you for being in FLA if you are originally a NYer... ;)

Always good to have another member from the New World.

Cheers,

Blue
3rd Edition will rise AGAIN!!!!
My Painting collecting...and sometimes gaming Blog: http://bluesmarauders.blogspot.com/

Post Tue May 01, 2018 12:26 pm

Re: Greetings from Sunny Florida!

Just joined up myself,

I did the same thing but transplanted us from the Midwest. Ended up in Central Florida between Orlando and Tampa.

Love living in PARADISE!

:D

Return to Introductions