GoblinMaster Announces

This is a forum for all new members. Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:13 pm

GoblinMaster Announces

Hello OldHammer Community!

You may have already guessed from the name that this account that it is based around the work of Kev "GoblinMaster" Adams!

But its more than that, I would like to inform you about the creation of Kev Adams' own business (I am not him, but I am tasked with spreading the word).

Recently his name has been tied to several Kickstarter project's so for hopefully one time only (if we make a success of it) we will run a Kickstarter throughout February/March where you can acquire some new OC (original content) if whatever Kevin is making tickles your fancy.

I (the owner of this account) will post a thread on the crowdfunding thread when we go live our Kickstarter hyperlink; I am very excited to see what people think about this announcement and am happy to answer any questions on this thread, ahead of our launch in February.

Finally, the reason for announcing this early here is to put off scammers/fraudsters (Only pledge to the hyperlink that I will post in the coming weeks), and possibly build a little hype.

Thankyou,

GoblinMaster

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:24 pm

Re: GoblinMaster Announces

Sounds interesting. Any chance that the Kickstarter will stretch beyond Kev’s standard remit?

I know Goblins are what he’s rightly famous for, but it would be good to see him build on his other work. His Rogue Trader era Space Orcs and the Dwarfs, Halflings & Half Orcs that he did for Dragon Bait, for instance, were super.

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:33 pm

Citizen Sade wrote:Sounds interesting. Any chance that the Kickstarter will stretch beyond Kev’s standard remit?

I know Goblins are what he’s rightly famous for, but it would be good to see him build on his other work. His Rogue Trader era Space Orcs and the Dwarfs, Halflings & Half Orcs that he did for Dragon Bait, for instance, were super.

Just spoke to Kevin and he said this :

"space orks and dwarfs are something i'm fond of making and i'm up for halflings and half orcs too if people want them"

so, everything people want him to make will be in the pipeline following a successful kick-starter.

Post Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:33 am

Sounds promising. I’ll keep an eye out for the Kickstarter announcement.

Post Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:24 am

Always looking forward to what the great Kev has in store for us green skin fans :)

Return to Introductions