Citadel box set scenarios as useful Oldhammer inspiration?

Not strictly a battle report but we don't have a "scenario ideas" type of section so I've posted this here...I've just uploaded scans of all the early Citadel box set scenarios to my blog:

http://eldritchepistles.blogspot.co.uk/ ... seful.html

In preparing this blog post I re-read each one of these for the first time in around 30 years, and they are a surprisingly good read! Also a good source of Oldhammer scenario inspiration. Hope they give you some inspiration and I'm game for hosting one or more of these at a future Oldhammer event (August is too soon for me to get my act together).

Asslessman

Re: Citadel box set scenarios as useful Oldhammer inspiratio

Said it there but this can be siad here too : brilliant and sooooo useful. Now i want to paint my adventurers starter set and play them right !

I love the Profile for Ian livingstone, this is a funny one.

By the way, was there such data sheets for the eternal champion set or was it late?

The profiles for the eternal champion figures appeared in an early journal. I'll look it up later unless someone beats me to it.

Zhu Bajie

FROTH ON!!!! :mrgreen:

That's got to be some of the rarest Citadel ephemera and Warhammer background ever, thank you for sharing.

Meanwhile. Erm, I am self-rule bound to state:

carefulnow.jpg

Asslessman":1v0kt55h said:
Said it there but this can be siad here too : brilliant and sooooo useful. Now i want to paint my adventurers starter set and play them right !

By the way, was there such data sheets for the eternal champion set or was it late?

The Eternal Champion stats are in the Citadel Journal Spring 1986.

Asslessman

Citadel Collector":2wj02hkc said:
Asslessman":2wj02hkc said:

The Eternal Champion stats are in the Citadel Journal Spring 1986.

Thank you,

Now I have to get my hands on it.

Back