Black Vasken Rides Again

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did playing and writing it up for you all! Oldhammer forever!!!
Page_1.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Page_3.jpg

Page_4.jpg

Page_5.jpg

Page_6.jpg

Page_7.jpg

Page_8.jpg

Page_9.jpg

Page_10.jpg

Page_11.jpg

Page_12.jpg

Page_13.jpg

Page_14.jpg

Page_15.jpg

Page_16.jpg

Page_17.jpg

Page_18.jpg

Page_19.jpg

Page_20.jpg

Thanks Cassarus...and absolutely there will be more. In the meantime feel free to check out my blog for all my previous reports. It's the link there in at the bottom of my reply. ;)

igirisujin

Great stuff, it really put a smile on my face. I will definitely take a look at your blog and follow the trials and tribulations of Black Vasken.

igirisujin

I noticed that on your blog that originally you were going to solo this battle. Do you have a system to automatically play one side or do you play them both? I am interested because I mostly play solo, and I am always interested to hear how other people play. I usually play both sides, the heroes have personalities generated that helps making decisions on what they are going to do in any given situation. I take most of my inspirations from Donald Featherstones` books on wargaming.

igirisujin: No I do not have a system in place yet. That is my big hangup with playing Solo I cheat against myself. LOL I know the story I want so I dictate the outcome, which ends up not being fun. Luckily Bulldog rose to the occasion. However I still want to give a solo game a go. Maybe I can have enough willpower to not dictate the outcome. We will see. ;)

Zhu: Ya Nigel is one of my fav's I always hate to have him go down. But he always does it in style. ;)
I really appreciate the comment on the terrain as well!

Back