The Terror of the lichemaster (in french)

patatovitch

Hello,

Nico and me have made a dream. An iron dream. Play the lichemaster campaign.

Before the game, I have worked a lot to the rewrite of the campaign. I have mixed The Terror, The Vengeance (with the Duke Tancred and his knights) and the Lichemaster (the scenario for WFRP1). In his side, Nico made the scenery.
We have played with WFB7 (a bit modified : skirmish & pursuit mainly).
Finally, the historical result is respected : Kemmler is fleeing, Tancred is hungry and the skaven have in fine the Arca Chaotis...
It was a very good moment for a fluff lover, a collector and a gamer.

Thank of lot to the Rathelot wargame club for the game room and the bretonnian knights.

Some pictures :
The Bigrim mine
rap3_sc1_1.JPG

The Bogel farm
rap3_sc2_3.JPG

The battle for Frugelhofen :
rap3_sc3_7.jpg

Lamaisontaal
rap3_sc4_2.jpg

rap3_sc4_7.jpg

A lot of picture (and text if you can read french :) )
http://verrahrubicon.free.fr/rdb_lichemaster.htm

Nico

Lot of fun to play this campaign, 4 scenarios in 1 day.
Large gaming tables with lot of scenery and miniatures, just what we need to have a great time.
Nice experience :)

weazil

This is ace!

I love the setup - the scenery is amazing. Nice to see what it might look like when I eventually get there! Well done!

Thantsants

Wow - very nice work!

Looks like you had a blast. Great to see another of the old scenario(s) given a new lease of life 8-)

Naagruz

Great stuff & thanks for sharing!

You guys did an outstanding job of capturing the flavor of the scenarios. Bravo! :grin:

Asslessman

Seriously fantastic, there are so much campaigns like this we know by heart for having read them countless time swithout having them played in real.

Great job!

@patatovitch : Ton pseudo me disait qqchose, il me semble que je t'ai fait quleques trads de pages des RoC il y a qq années, as tu encore besoin d'aide?

Back