GLOGG: Battle at Big Knob Pit

Chico

So me and McDeath had a WhFB3 game this evening. we didn't take too many pictures but heres a few:

McDeath and all his cheesy self.
s14d.jpg

uoj8.jpg

d68p.jpg

A row of Chariots and Pump wagons

8m6x.jpg

Skull Chucker made a dent on the first shot.

phreedh

Funnily enough, the word "pitt" (pronounced exactly like "pit") is the Swedish equivalent of "knob" - ie less potent (badum tish) than "dick" (or "kuk" in Swedish).

That concludes today's lesson in norse profanities. =)

Asslessman

phreedh":1or8up3y said:
Funnily enough, the word "pitt" (pronounced exactly like "pit") is the Swedish equivalent of "knob" - ie less potent (badum tish) than "dick" (or "kuk" in Swedish).

That concludes today's lesson in norse profanities. =)

Funny because the french equivalent would be "bitte" (pronounced like "bit")...

@Chico : You could have asked McDeath to do a WA pose at least :grin: and you could also give us the result of the battle...

Chico

Result: Undead win with ease,

A quick play by play:

First turn
A skull Chucker made a unit of Boys, a Bolt Thrower and a Chariot flee of the board and the Skeletions move slighty forward on the hill with the aims of shooting the arrowboys. His first turn saw animosity run rife, and his Pump Wagons and Chariots rubble forward supported by a large unit of Black Orcs and his BSB and Warboss.

Second Turn:
Skeleton Archers and Crossbow men target his arrowboys and with a stunning display hit with 9 shots out of 20, and killing enough to cause a panic of which they flee towards the Stone Thrower. My magic was lack lustre with just a Fireball spell making a Pump Wagon have a wonky Wheel. Once again Animosity was rife in the Greenskin ranks with yet another fight breaking out (This time Gobbo stickas shooting a Chariot in front of them). His Magic made my Vampire lose 10 MP (From a starting pool of 40 for a Vampire) and his also shot a fireball roasting a few Death Riders.

Third Turn:
Between the Skull Chucker, Xbows and archers and a another Fireball 2 Pump Wagons were destroyed and a chariot reins damaged. The Warboss also had his Leg broken (This spell is a game changer and after 2 games with it, I may just have to house rule it out), effectually putting him out of the game. I also summoned a Undead Hero in front of 2 units of Goblins to draw out Fanatics which turned out he didn't take.. drat!

Four & Five:
At this point the Orc Arrowboys rallied but were too far out of the game as were a unit of Gobbo's dew to being stuck in the woods moving at half speed, his Warlord along with the BSB and Boys failed his Animosity test charged the Pump Wagon in front of them, the Warboss has Bane on his Magic Weapon, which effects the first thing it wounds. So ended up having Snotling Bane! And my last turns were in effetive with everything missing in shooting and a failed charge.

Back