[WHFB 8 ed) The Empire vs Warriors of Chaos (Siege Battle!)

Feinar

It was a very awesome, hard and unpredictable game! Until the very end you will not understand who became the winner in the final battle and, therefore, the winner in the whole campaign!
sighn.jpg

https://youtu.be/dXHFawuME8c

Feinar

Re: [WHFB 8 ed) The Empire vs Warriors of Chaos (Siege Battl

Friends!What do you think about this siege battle?! Very interesting your opinions!

jon_1066

8th Edition is not Oldhammer and a 20 minute video is a hell of a time sink for a game that most people here are not really interested in. I doubt you'll get much milage with it in these parts.

Feinar

jon_1066":2wp2g721 said:
8th Edition is not Oldhammer and a 20 minute video is a hell of a time sink for a game that most people here are not really interested in. I doubt you'll get much milage with it in these parts.
jon_1066
Thanks for your opninon! ;)
From the comments under my report you can see that most people like my report!

jon_1066

Yes - but this forum is for Oldhammer so is frequented by people who like Games Workshop output from 30 years ago rather than the Kirby years. Hence why you have had no comments on your video on this board. I was just trying to explain that this forum is not your target audience, hence why you have had no comments on it here.

Feinar

jon_1066":3sbov5qx said:
Yes - but this forum is for Oldhammer so is frequented by people who like Games Workshop output from 30 years ago rather than the Kirby years. Hence why you have had no comments on your video on this board. I was just trying to explain that this forum is not your target audience, hence why you have had no comments on it here.
Understood!! Thank you!

BobbiJay

I'd be happy to read a battle report from 8th ed. but videos aren't really for me. Not unless it's videos of Messrs. Perry, Perry and Priestly. I can listen to them for *days*.

Feinar

BobbiJay":369kvk88 said:
I'd be happy to read a battle report from 8th ed. but videos aren't really for me. Not unless it's videos of Messrs. Perry, Perry and Priestly. I can listen to them for *days*.
Give me plz link!

Back