Showdown at Old Anchorwott

Orjetax

CC, I told you on social media how great I thought this was. But I still want to say it here -

If someone’s reading this and is thinking, ‘hmm, should I click this link?’The answer has to be yes of course.

Bat Rep of the century candidate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

symphonicpoet

Was glad to see the 2015 warband on the table. That was a heck of a band that year. (Even if my own frog contribution to it needed some work. Time to try again on that particular model.) Great battle report. I suppose I should expect nothing less in a game involving Papafakis and Crooks!

symphonicpoet":44wal59n said:
Was glad to see the 2015 warband on the table. That was a heck of a band that year. (Even if my own frog contribution to it needed some work. Time to try again on that particular model.) Great battle report. I suppose I should expect nothing less in a game involving Papafakis and Crooks!

Your froggy bard is currently in the med-bay with a couple of other pirates who didn't make the trip to the Southern Deathword wholly intact - but don't worry, he'll rejoin the crew at some point soon!

symphonicpoet

Oh, no worries. The frog wasn't all that. He was a neat idea, but the execution was a bit . . . crude. I need to make another one. Do it better this time.

Back